Zoo

Longest Thread! for Everton Discussion

20 minutes ago, MikeO said:

Not such a nice comment on Zouma...

"When Chelsea finally decide to sell, he’ll make a mid-table club one very capable defender. Why not Everton?"

Noticed that myself, but I expect digs at us now.

16 minutes ago, sibdane said:

4 games across 8 days. Why the hell is the English schedule so crowded during this time?

Also, fuck the Echo.

And we get the shitty end of the stick, guess who has the easiest run? Exactly 100 hours more recovery time:rolleyes:.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45837741

Capture.JPG

If my maths is right that gives us an average time between games of 68 hours while Liverpool have 102, so that's less than three days for us and more than four for them.

1 minute ago, MikeO said:

If my maths is right that gives us an average time between games of 68 hours while Liverpool have 102, so that's less than three days for us and more than four for them.

We have quite tough fixtures during the period and a jaunt away to Brighton. 

17 minutes ago, Paddock said:

Is that accurate though when you take in their champions league games?

Spurs are second on the list after us and they’ll have Champions League games (granted they might be technically out by then). Also they stop around then don’t they? 

5 minutes ago, barryj said:

Spurs are second on the list after us and they’ll have Champions League games (granted they might be technically out by then). Also they stop around then don’t they? 

Doesn't it go on a break until like February?

Completely unrelated to the current discussion, but I noticed Mina and McCarthy talking and laughing a lot during the latest Everton Unseen video. If Mina can understand the Scottish accent so easily his English must be pretty good now.

Gomes also looked like he's settling into things as well.

These players getting themselves fit, and adding a bit of freshness around the place, could do us the world of good.

30 minutes ago, Paddock said:

I meant is it just time between league games nothing else taken into consideration 

Like Mark said it's for the four league games over Christmas/New Year so the CL is on a break.