IGNORED

Longest Thread! for Everton Discussion

Zoo

Talk Sport from 2100 tonight Collumore is asking the Everton board where the Sky money is and why we have bought no one. Whether Kenwright will make an appearance is anyones guess but he is trying to get him on.

I'm getting the Man City-WBA match when I pull up Talksport online.

Crikey, these Blue Union boys still around?!

Be interesting to hear what is said mind. Do they save podcasts or whatever they're called?

I'm no Blue Onion fan but Kelly actually came across quite well imo. It was all a bit one sided for me though, billed as a "debate" but every caller was of the same opinion. And Collymore constantly bringing up our use of the loan market as a stick to beat us with was a bit ridiculous, it's worked well for us so why would we not?

Honestly, I thought listening to it was a waste of time. Nothing new was established and Collymore kept going on about players being on loan, despite a.) those loans cost seven figure sums and B) we don't have any players on loan.

At one point he commented that Elstone would benefit financially from the sale of the club. It just seemed a poorly thought out to me.

Honestly, I thought listening to it was a waste of time. Nothing new was established and Collymore kept going on about players being on loan, despite a.) those loans cost seven figure sums and B) we don't have any players on loan.

At one point he commented that Elstone would benefit financially from the sale of the club. It just seemed a poorly thought out to me.

I think he just done it on a whim tbh Louis, he was battered with tweets from Evertonians on Twitter yesterday day asking hm to ask questions and I think he just asked them without it actually being on the agenda for the night. He just winged it I think.

He just doesn't make any sense at all. It's the same old crap coming out of his mouth. No substance

When Carragher asked him about Barry dropping in like he does he looked to me like he genuinally struggled to give him an answer he was squirming and just kept saying for lines of passes he looked like a rabbit in headlights and he never says anything different. Dynamic, perfect, blah de fucking blah.

I honestly sat there fidgeting in my seat squirming for him.