IGNORED

Longest Thread! for Everton Discussion

Zoo

According to the School of Science Twitter account there will be a major announcement at 9pm and it's not to do with a signing.

Bet there isn't.

I hate it when people do this and my head knows it wont happen but my heart is hoping like fuck now. 9pm will come and go and we'll all be disappointed.

I've been in work all night on a call out and not been to sleep since 8am yesterday, I'm back in at 6am tomorrow morn so was planning to go to bed about 7pm but that's gone right out the window now and I'll end up staying up for nothing!

Thanks Romey :shaking fist:

Did it happen?

Edit. Answer it myself. Weather permitting a plane will fly over St Mary's tomorrow towing this...doesn't get much more major.

Looking at the size of it against the radiator I think the plane will have to fly very low for anyone to be able to read it!

CMZPg_3WcAE8NzO.jpg

The Manic Street Preachers will probably have copyright issues.

Did it happen?

Edit. Answer it myself. Weather permitting a plane will fly over St Mary's tomorrow towing this...doesn't get much more major.

Looking at the size of it against the radiator I think the plane will have to fly very low for anyone to be able to read it!

CMZPg_3WcAE8NzO.jpg

The Manic Street Preachers will probably have copyright issues.

I imagine that is one for in the ground. It's just shown the flyover now.