IGNORED

Longest Thread! for Everton Discussion

Zoo

Even if it was just for good PR what does it matter? It made that little lad happy, and that's all that matters.

I'm saying I see right through it that's all. I doubt they give a shite. There'll be another one next week. Just like the two brothers a few weeks before. Who'll be lost in time.Sad really.

It's much better when they do these things behind closed doors. Like Baines does. Family friend had cancer (17 year old) died just before Christmas. Baines made regular visits to him. No newspaper articles nothing.

I'm saying I see right through it that's all. I doubt they give a shite. There'll be another one next week. Just like the two brothers a few weeks before. Who'll be lost in time.Sad really.

It's much better when they do these things behind closed doors. Like Baines does. Family friend had cancer (17 year old) died just before Christmas. Baines made regular visits to him. No newspaper articles nothing.

All credit to those who do things quietly behind closed doors; I'm with you on that. Still, I don't blame clubs (or companies) for generating good PR from some of these events. It can sometimes encourage followers to follow suit by helping others. Where's the down side in that?

I would have thought a good chance of getting him up to speed would have been to at least have been on the bench against poor opposition such as West Brom at home :dry: .