IGNORED

Longest Thread! for Everton Discussion

Zoo

Not bad for someone that is bankrupt.

Strange one that; the testimonial money can't have been given to him personally or his creditors would have first claim on it, certainly until after he is discharged (normally a year after filing but can be shorter or longer in certain circumstances). Must be a loophole of some sort.

This happens every year and I can't remember them ever being true.

That looks a serious document to me Mark; if someone's gone to the trouble of faking it it's been a hell of a job.

We normally get "leaks" over our first fixtures I agree but that is so detailed my feeling is that it's probably genuine.

That looks a serious document to me Mark; if someone's gone to the trouble of faking it it's been a hell of a job.

We normally get "leaks" over our first fixtures I agree but that is so detailed my feeling is that it's probably genuine.

True, it does look pretty legit like.

C1982 is right. Liverpool are away first 2 games due to their stand being re-built so they can't be true.

It could be just provisional, fixture list always is before games get moved for TV or whatever. No reason we can't both play at home on the same weekend if one is Saturday and the other Sunday is there? Or maybe Liverpool play a game midweek. I don't think you can write it off just based on that.

It could be just provisional, fixture list always is before games get moved for TV or whatever. No reason we can't both play at home on the same weekend if one is Saturday and the other Sunday is there? Or maybe Liverpool play a game midweek. I don't think you can write it off just based on that.

Don't think that has ever happened in the league before has it???

Don't think that has ever happened in the league before has it???

I don't know, maybe not. Remember we played on consecutive days when we played Woking in the cup on a Sunday because a lot of the lads I was with went to Anfield on the Saturday; long time ago admittedly :unsure:.

Still, no reason they can't have a game moved to midweek.

Bloody clever hoax if it is.

Well that's the official prem Twitter account so unless they are desperately trying to cover their tracks it is.

Even if it isn't and it was leaked they'll have to do it again now as they can't reveal them as that now after saying it was a hoax.

Maddest part is someones actually taken the time to sit and do that hoax to such a high quality standard. A whole lot of effort and time has gone in to that.

Well that's the official prem Twitter account so unless they are desperately trying to cover their tracks it is.

Even if it isn't and it was leaked they'll have to do it again now as they can't reveal them as that now after saying it was a hoax.

Maddest part is someones actually taken the time to sit and do that hoax to such a high quality standard. A whole lot of effort and time has gone in to that.

i've never understood that. what's the end game? more twitter followers? more hits on your website? i guess in the case of the latter it could net you some ad revenue but seems a lot of work to do so.

i've never understood that. what's the end game? more twitter followers? more hits on your website? i guess in the case of the latter it could net you some ad revenue but seems a lot of work to do so.

Just to wind people up for the lulz I think Mark.

Don't get it myself mate and certainly don't see the sense in wasting time and effort in it when it could be used more productively