IGNORED

Longest Thread! for Everton Discussion

Zoo

A "Fail" story but if that's the truth the club should be ashamed.

Reads like he's been a little stitched up by the interviewer - I doubt he'd have wanted it to come across so brutal. There goes his use of the Finch Farm facilities!!!

I do feel certainly he and Osman should have got a send off on the last game like Howard but to be fair the club didn't know if the next manager would have wanted them. The handling of how they both found out was very unprofessional, which, in my opinion, is the only error the club have made.

Some have been quick to highlight that he's done very very little in the last 4 years and has been handsomely paid for it.

Others have noted that his agent probably should have been in contact with the club if he was desperately unhappy at the situation.

Edited by Lowensda

FFS, the lad was lucky to ever play for us being as crap as he was. He got a testimonial. He got a new contract when he should have been let go then.

Is he that pampered and stupid that having reached the final few weeks of the season without being told he was getting a new contract that he couldn't have got off his own backside and maybe asked what was happening?

He can take his whiney, bitter arse to a lake and fish his troubles away.

Wow it's amazing how disrespectful a lot of you are being to a player who has been treated disgracefully.

Hibbert was a huge part of the transformation of being in a relegation battle to pushing for Europe. What happened after that I.e. his injuries/ not playing is nothing to do with us.

FFS, the lad was lucky to ever play for us being as crap as he was. He got a testimonial. He got a new contract when he should have been let go then.

Is he that pampered and stupid that having reached the final few weeks of the season without being told he was getting a new contract that he couldn't have got off his own backside and maybe asked what was happening?

He can take his whiney, bitter arse to a lake and fish his troubles away.

I agree that he was handsomely paid and that he should never of had his contract renewed last time and so it was absolutely the right decision by the club to release him

I'm sure if he is being honest with himself he must have known it was coming to this but despite all that it shows a real lack of class by the club to treat him, and Leon Osman , like this

I agree that he was handsomely paid and that he should never of had his contract renewed last time and so it was absolutely the right decision by the club to release him

I'm sure if he is being honest with himself he must have known it was coming to this but despite all that it shows a real lack of class by the club to treat him, and Leon Osman , like this

bingo

We are going to get twatted next Saturday we've left it far too late to bring players in ouf team is poor and stale, our 2 best players are unhappy and want away and every target we have supposedly gone for have turned us down. It's an absolutr shambles again it really is.

We are going to get twatted next Saturday we've left it far too late to bring players in ouf team is poor and stale, our 2 best players are unhappy and want away and every target we have supposedly gone for have turned us down. It's an absolutr shambles again it really is.

"Two best players"

"Two best players"

Stones and Lukaku are our 2 highest profile most valuable and with huge potential players we have so yes our two best players. Is there anyone else in our sauad that would go for clozeto 30 million? Yet we've had bids of 40 for one and 60 plus for the other.

Stones and Lukaku are our 2 highest profile most valuable and with huge potential players we have so yes our two best players. Is there anyone else in our sauad that would go for clozeto 30 million? Yet we've had bids of 40 for one and 60 plus for the other.

I suppose you're defining best completely differently to me.

They're our most valuable players, no dispute, but Stones isn't even our best centre half when it boils down to what's fundamentally important, the game on the field.

I suppose you're defining best completely differently to me.

They're our most valuable players, no dispute, but Stones isn't even our best centre half when it boils down to what's fundamentally important, the game on the field.

No I'm basing it the same as you. Stones is head and shouldersabove the other centre halves in terms of abilty but he's still raw. The lad wil go on to be one of the best centre halves in the world in a few years, same with Lukaku.

They're our most valuable assets for a reason. Chelsea and City can buy virtually any player on the planet, it's no fluke they want those two.

No I'm basing it the same as you. Stones is head and shouldersabove the other centre halves in terms of abilty but he's still raw. The lad wil go on to be one of the best centre halves in the world in a few years, same with Lukaku.

They're our most valuable assets for a reason. Chelsea and City can buy virtually any player on the planet, it's no fluke they want those two.

Stones has ability, yes, but he makes more mistakes out of any first team defender because he's young, inexperienced, has poor decision making (due to the first two reasons), arrogant, and can't jump or head a ball for shit. If Stones was 30 and exactly the same ability he wouldn't start over Jags or Funes.

On the field he is certainly not our best defender and I'm truly amazed you don't see that.

Stones has ability, yes, but he makes more mistakes out of any first team defender because he's young, inexperienced, has poor decision making (due to the first two reasons), arrogant, and can't jump or head a ball for shit. If Stones was 30 and exactly the same ability he wouldn't start over Jags or Funes.

On the field he is certainly not our best defender and I'm truly amazed you don't see that.

I'm truly amazed that you see it.