IGNORED

Longest Thread! for Everton Discussion

Zoo

It was revealed on the website before the event even started. So Everton that!

Chang should've been in blue, it looks very weird being white.

At least it's only the 3rd kit...

That is an awful kit!

I like it, particularly the Chang logo in white; Josh unimpressed. Each to their own, at least if the majority don't like it I'll be able to buy a cheap one early next year :P.

The Club is deeply saddened by the passing of Sid Benson, who was so much more than a scout over the many years of his association with Everton.

Ross Barkley was among the talented, young players whom Sid was instrumental in bringing to the Club and last night Ross tweeted the following tribute: "Sad to hear Sid Benson has passed away today, only spoke to him last night. Rest in peace mate, thanks for everything."

We join Ross and so many more who are mourning the death of Sid and extend our deepest condolences to his wife, Ann, and all of the family.

A full tribute will be posted on the official site later today.

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/2016/08/18/sid-benson-passes-away

Edited by Matt

i know I've just woken up, but I'm lost with that one

Some absolutely ridiculous news coming in from #efc

As part of the goodison revamp they planned a tinted window effect on the executive boxes (a blue tint, with the shape of the badge on - viewable from the outside, on TV etc). Didn't get the point across to the firm properly and they've completely blocked the view from the inside (of the exec boxes). Firms there now frantically trying to get them replaced before the match tomorrow.

Reminds me of Gattaca.

You're right, that was very interesting. I like the sound of him from that.

Thanks J fascinating read. Taking the school of science moniker literally now.

This makes sense though. If you have a world class academy kids will want to attend and you'll save on transfer fees and wages. Plus the fans love homegrown players.

Sounds like Suntan Bob has done at least something right/well.

I like the foundations being put in at Everton. If we don't do it quickly, at least we'll do it right.