IGNORED

Longest Thread! for Everton Discussion

Zoo

Always struck me as being an honest guy and a true Evertonian.

Bet you were in your element mate.

There was 15 of us having lunch, only Evertonian there, rest were from Ireland, Australia, Glasgow and America, the CEO of one of the companies was a personal friend so he introduced us. I was fucking made up.

There was 15 of us having lunch, only Evertonian there, rest were from Ireland, Australia, Glasgow and America, the CEO of one of the companies was a personal friend so he introduced us. I was fucking made up.

I met Reidy at manchester airport. Probably my most awestruck ive been meeting an Everton player but he was absolutely sound.

Ive met and chatted to sharpy (sound but quite serious) ebbrell (gent) gary stevens (shagger... serious swordsman) mountfield (looks better now than he did as a player)

Reidy was just ace. I would love to meet southall too.

Basically got skint and needed a job. Fair enough. I would sooner players gave something back before it became a job necessity.

I recall him elbowing nico claussen about 5 metres away from me at goodison. Proper thug was pat.

I met Reidy at manchester airport. Probably my most awestruck ive been meeting an Everton player but he was absolutely sound.

Ive met and chatted to sharpy (sound but quite serious) ebbrell (gent) gary stevens (shagger... serious swordsman) mountfield (looks better now than he did as a player)

Reidy was just ace. I would love to meet southall too.

I'd love to get pissed with Reidy, Southall and Van Den Hawe

Brilliant, I'd completely forgotten about our first "goal" that was wrongly disallowed. Remember the day really well, delayed at work so I shot the 25 miles home ignoring all speed limits but still missed kick off by a couple of minutes; two Everton supporting mates were already sat in the front room with beer ready for me!

Was one of the most comfortable, unstressful games I've ever seen; only ever one winner. Envy you being there dunc.

Brilliant, I'd completely forgotten about our first "goal" that was wrongly disallowed. Remember the day really well, delayed at work so I shot the 25 miles home ignoring all speed limits but still missed kick off by a couple of minutes; two Everton supporting mates were already sat in the front room with beer ready for me!

Was one of the most comfortable, unstressful games I've ever seen; only ever one winner. Envy you being there dunc.

My best mate worked for his dad and he wouldn't let him go because he said there would be murder, my mate dropped me off at the airport and I ended up on the same flight out as his dad. Worst bit was his dad was a Kopite!

Team of men.... what a side. The fa cup loss a few days later was possibly the worst ive felt as a fan for a loss.... i was 9. Got spoilt.

Funnily enough I wasn't that arsed, I had been on the ale for a week going from Rotterdam to Amsterdam to London , I don't think I realised we had lost until the next day