IGNORED

Longest Thread! for Everton Discussion

Zoo

finally got around to reading it. my first impressions seem to be right, the man doesn't fuck around with small talk and bullshit, he's gets to business and gets to it fast.

very happy with moshiri so far.

I understand your caution. What I don't understand, not just from or necessarily from you, is this opinion that he has done nothing for the club. For me, this attitude is crass.

He hasn't done nothing but at this stage, and in fairness this looks like it is going to change very shortly, there hasn't been a massive impact. I suspect there is a lot more going on behind the scenes mind you, such as these sponsorship deals that are due to be announced.

The thing that makes me wary about the snippets we got from the AGM is that he was all Billy bog bollocks when speaking with Jim White, watch this space, we didn't want Sissoko because we have McCarthy etc. That was all grade A bullshit and I wouldn't expect a man like Mohsiri to do things like that. So when he speaks so well at the AGM, like he did yesterday, I will take it with a massive pinch of salt until I see it happen with my own eyes.

• 2 weeks later...

Renewed my season ticket yesterday. As if there was any doubt I would!

I'm buying mine outright this year, the monthly dd does my head in, it comes out the same day as my mortgage, car insurance and my wifes buisness loan and you can't move the date. I've had a season ticket stash going since I renewed last year of £2 coins, £1 and 50ps, there almost enough to cover all 3 which is great.

I'm buying mine outright this year, the monthly dd does my head in, it comes out the same day as my mortgage, car insurance and my wifes buisness loan and you can't move the date. I've had a season ticket stash going since I renewed last year of £2 coins, £1 and 50ps, there almost enough to cover all 3 which is great.

I don't bother with the DD. I signed up for the Everton MasterCard so get 9 months interest free on it, and just pay about £50 a month over that period.

I don't bother with the DD. I signed up for the Everton MasterCard so get 9 months interest free on it, and just pay about £50 a month over that period.

I was gonna do that but just used the DD instead for the last few years. I swore last season would be my last and it will. I've been like gold fever with £2 coins for 9 months or more now, I'll have a season ticket stash every year from now on. There's something satisfying about taking the tin opener to the tin and cracking it open.

I was gonna do that but just used the DD instead for the last few years. I swore last season would be my last and it will. I've been like gold fever with £2 coins for 9 months or more now, I'll have a season ticket stash every year from now on. There's something satisfying about taking the tin opener to the tin and cracking it open.

And then turning up at Goodison with a pocket of Shrapnel for Bill

No it's not. There was a contract balls up.

His agent said:

The two clauses that stood out, according to Berry, were that Lawrence could be terminated if Trinidad and Tobago: (a.) did not have a 40 percent success rate on a presumed annual basis; or (b.) suffered a six point drop in the FIFA rankings.

“So if, God forbid, we lose against Panama and Mexico [in March] and we drop six points in the FIFA rankings as a result,” said Berry, “then his contract can be terminated at four months’ notice! Now bear in mind, Dennis has a two-year contract in Belgium. Those clauses were unacceptable.

“And not only were they in the termination section but they were under the heading of gross misconduct. So if he was sacked for one of those clauses, he would not only be sacked for non-performance but for gross conduct. That could destroy his career. How could he sign that?!”