Jump to content
Zoo

Longest Thread! for Everton Discussion

Recommended Posts

9 hours ago, Finn balor said:

Thinking about it. Best time to get them! They will rest players 

I reckon your right, they rested most of the first team last year against Wolves, although they might want to try and maintain bragging rights as it’s a derby, depends on how the PL is going 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Wiggytop said:

I reckon your right, they rested most of the first team last year against Wolves, although they might want to try and maintain bragging rights as it’s a derby, depends on how the PL is going 

We'll probably rest players too to concentrate on the league as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, barryj said:

Why? You a club member? 

Yes I am mate for about 3 years now, I think there’s ways of pushing your way up the waiting list, but it can still take along time.

I have resigned myself to wait for the new stadium to open, before I will realistically get one, unless you know of a better way of course, which would be nice to know. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Palfy said:

Yes I am mate for about 3 years now, I think there’s ways of pushing your way up the waiting list, but it can still take along time.

I have resigned myself to wait for the new stadium to open, before I will realistically get one, unless you know of a better way of course, which would be nice to know. 

I know they released a number last year. If youre a club member  (pay yearly fee, not just have a customer number) and have been for some time I’d recommend you call them and ensure your still on the waiting list. The way we’re going this year there maybe some more for next season! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, barryj said:

I know they released a number last year. If youre a club member  (pay yearly fee, not just have a customer number) and have been for some time I’d recommend you call them and ensure your still on the waiting list. The way we’re going this year there maybe some more for next season! 

Cheers mate I will do that, not a very nice thought though to think people may throw theirs in due to this season, quite sobering👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Palfy said:

Cheers mate I will do that, not a very nice thought though to think people may throw theirs in due to this season, quite sobering👍

I really don't think that'd happen to a great extent even if we were relegated, we're selling out every game and have been for the last 3/4 years when we've been shite. You can remember as well as me the days back when we got 11,000 odd for Coventry at home (among many other examples); that's unthinkable now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I tried to find out where my Dad was on the waiting list. Got a snotty email back from “customer services” basically telling me that I don’t understand how the waiting list works. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Shukes said:

I’m the same mate. On the list but there’s no way of telling how close you are to the top of list. But I might call and ask to see if match ticket receipts go towards helping.

https://www.evertonfc.com/tickets/season-tickets/waiting-list
 

My tip is to make sure you complete the form every year and obviously have membership or you’ve no chance. Lots of cheap tickets are now available on stubhub as well. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, StevO said:

I tried to find out where my Dad was on the waiting list. Got a snotty email back from “customer services” basically telling me that I don’t understand how the waiting list works. 

They probably thought you were taking the piss with it being the Derby and us being utter shit. 

Joking aside, hope you and your dad can get seats together. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, barryj said:

https://www.evertonfc.com/tickets/season-tickets/waiting-list
 

My tip is to make sure you complete the form every year and obviously have membership or you’ve no chance. Lots of cheap tickets are now available on stubhub as well. 

Thanks mate. I’m on the list, and got membership. Been to 80% of games so far as well so hopefully that will stand me in good stead.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, pete0 said:

They probably thought you were taking the piss with it being the Derby and us being utter shit. 

Joking aside, hope you and your dad can get seats together. 

Getting him any seat will be a bonus I think Pete. He won’t get one near me, the same fellas have been sat either side of me and my mate for years. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Sibdane said:

I submitted my entry and shared so keep your fingers crossed for me!

Can I borrow an American address? I'll happily fly out and put on an accent so these nice guys can fly me back for it, would cost less than £400 then I could "defect" and get a train back to Devon after the game:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, MikeO said:

Can I borrow an American address? I'll happily fly out and put on an accent so these nice guys can fly me back for it, would cost less than £400 then I could "defect" and get a train back to Devon after the game:D

I have a few addresses you can use as long as you share the spoils.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There’s a great video on the etc website about a lad who got hit by a drunk driver and he got to meet the players at finch farm. We have a real down to earth group there. Cenk seemed a top bloke and Duncan carried himself like a true future manager. I recommend it. Yerry Mina seems a good laugh aswell 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Finn balor said:

There’s a great video on the etc website about a lad who got hit by a drunk driver and he got to meet the players at finch farm. We have a real down to earth group there. Cenk seemed a top bloke and Duncan carried himself like a true future manager. I recommend it. Yerry Mina seems a good laugh aswell 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Since Silva left:

Everton 3 - 1 Chelsea

Man U 1 - 1 Everton

Everton 2 - 2 (p) Leciester (League Cup)

Everton 0 - 0 Arsenal

Everton 1 - 0 Burnley

 

Chelsea struggling at the moment, but have also taken the 3rd most points away from home. It wasn't easy to bounce back from the derby but it was a game we dominated.

Man U have taken the 3rd most points at home this season. To go there and take a point was a good result. They were on top for large parts of the match but we gave very little away and it took a half chance to see them take a point.

The Leciester game was one of very few games in recent times that we have fought back to take anything out of a game. To come from 2 down would normally be unheard of, and to lose on penalties was unfortunate.

The Arsenal game was a 'lets not lose this' for both teams, and it certainly panned out that way. Arsenal have struggled, but after the match it means we have taken 6 points off 'top 6' teams this season. Not bad seeing as thats over a quarter of the points we have gained.

The win against Burnley was one we would not have got 3 weeks ago.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, StevO said:

Can’t underestimate what Duncan did, and then the perfect storm to get Carlo. Are we finally getting a bit of luck?

I was going to say Carlo must have all the luck, comes in and suddenly everything starts going our way.  Or maybe he makes his own luck.  He isn’t afraid to get at the refs and his reputation precedes him with refs and players.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Aidan said:

Second in the form table with 11 points from 5 games (with plenty tough opponents may I add), only the shite have done better. We've got 2 clean sheets in the past 3 games, compared to 3 from the whole of the season before that. 

I was going to say the same thing, significant improvements are being seen and enjoyed, really excited about the rest of season and beyond.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

That was the first time we've won 2 league games in a row all season. Hopefully we can now find the consistency we need because as of now we're only 7 points off fourth.

should have got rid of Silva a long time ago after 4 games it was plain to see we were going backwards. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, MikeO said:

If we'd have done that we wouldn't have got Ancelotti.

Possibly not but that wasn’t the plan to keep Silva until Ancelotti got the sack, although I’m sure Matt will post he new it was and Nelly ‘s like me should know better. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...