Zoo

Longest Thread! for Everton Discussion

9 hours ago, Finn balor said:

Thinking about it. Best time to get them! They will rest players 

I reckon your right, they rested most of the first team last year against Wolves, although they might want to try and maintain bragging rights as it’s a derby, depends on how the PL is going 

33 minutes ago, Wiggytop said:

I reckon your right, they rested most of the first team last year against Wolves, although they might want to try and maintain bragging rights as it’s a derby, depends on how the PL is going 

We'll probably rest players too to concentrate on the league as well.

2 minutes ago, barryj said:

Why? You a club member? 

Yes I am mate for about 3 years now, I think there’s ways of pushing your way up the waiting list, but it can still take along time.

I have resigned myself to wait for the new stadium to open, before I will realistically get one, unless you know of a better way of course, which would be nice to know. 

2 minutes ago, Palfy said:

Yes I am mate for about 3 years now, I think there’s ways of pushing your way up the waiting list, but it can still take along time.

I have resigned myself to wait for the new stadium to open, before I will realistically get one, unless you know of a better way of course, which would be nice to know. 

I know they released a number last year. If youre a club member  (pay yearly fee, not just have a customer number) and have been for some time I’d recommend you call them and ensure your still on the waiting list. The way we’re going this year there maybe some more for next season! 

10 minutes ago, barryj said:

I know they released a number last year. If youre a club member  (pay yearly fee, not just have a customer number) and have been for some time I’d recommend you call them and ensure your still on the waiting list. The way we’re going this year there maybe some more for next season! 

Cheers mate I will do that, not a very nice thought though to think people may throw theirs in due to this season, quite sobering👍

2 minutes ago, Palfy said:

Cheers mate I will do that, not a very nice thought though to think people may throw theirs in due to this season, quite sobering👍

I really don't think that'd happen to a great extent even if we were relegated, we're selling out every game and have been for the last 3/4 years when we've been shite. You can remember as well as me the days back when we got 11,000 odd for Coventry at home (among many other examples); that's unthinkable now.

I’m the same mate. On the list but there’s no way of telling how close you are to the top of list. But I might call and ask to see if match ticket receipts go towards helping.

Not that a loss wasn't expected but we're now sitting the the relegation zone in December. Silva still in charge. 

Couldn't give a fuck about the fixture list what an awfully run club this is. 

I tried to find out where my Dad was on the waiting list. Got a snotty email back from “customer services” basically telling me that I don’t understand how the waiting list works. 

5 hours ago, Shukes said:

I’m the same mate. On the list but there’s no way of telling how close you are to the top of list. But I might call and ask to see if match ticket receipts go towards helping.

https://www.evertonfc.com/tickets/season-tickets/waiting-list

My tip is to make sure you complete the form every year and obviously have membership or you’ve no chance. Lots of cheap tickets are now available on stubhub as well. 

2 hours ago, StevO said:

I tried to find out where my Dad was on the waiting list. Got a snotty email back from “customer services” basically telling me that I don’t understand how the waiting list works. 

They probably thought you were taking the piss with it being the Derby and us being utter shit. 

Joking aside, hope you and your dad can get seats together. 

6 hours ago, barryj said:

https://www.evertonfc.com/tickets/season-tickets/waiting-list

My tip is to make sure you complete the form every year and obviously have membership or you’ve no chance. Lots of cheap tickets are now available on stubhub as well. 

Thanks mate. I’m on the list, and got membership. Been to 80% of games so far as well so hopefully that will stand me in good stead.

10 hours ago, pete0 said:

They probably thought you were taking the piss with it being the Derby and us being utter shit. 

Joking aside, hope you and your dad can get seats together. 

Getting him any seat will be a bonus I think Pete. He won’t get one near me, the same fellas have been sat either side of me and my mate for years.