IGNORED

Longest Thread! for Everton Discussion

Zoo

Yep and it looks like things are getting done.

I'm a religious 'sure' user, think it's the best AP in fairness. Fight me if you think different, you Lynx wearing wannabes.

I stopped using anything containing aluminium ions years ago, since they are in some way associated with Alzheimer's - but that's a whole other story. Good to see we are on to a Sure thing.

Quite the turn around.

Quite the improvements that were going unseen.

Quite the keeping of faith.

Just over a half season, and a removal of certain players that makes ferguson look timid, some more improved signings and a season with Europa to fight in as well as and we could be on the up.

I'll be honest, at this point we are exceeding expectation, I felt the corrosion implemented by clown-shoes was near totally devastating and would take the same three seasons to recover from compared to the three seasons of his nonsense being driven into the side and some of the support. I'm glad to have been proven wrong. There'll be down moments I'm sure but it feels like we are on an upward trajectory, and that so many younger players are getting a go in the process is just icing on the cake.

Pleased for all concerned, knew we'd win handsomely, banishes that* chelsea game as well. Sorted.

Quite the turn around.

Quite the improvements that were going unseen.

Quite the keeping of faith.

Just over a half season, and a removal of certain players that makes ferguson look timid, some more improved signings and a season with Europa to fight in as well as and we could be on the up.

I'll be honest, at this point we are exceeding expectation, I felt the corrosion implemented by clown-shoes was near totally devastating and would take the same three seasons to recover from compared to the three seasons of his nonsense being driven into the side and some of the support. I'm glad to have been proven wrong. There'll be down moments I'm sure but it feels like we are on an upward trajectory, and that so many younger players are getting a go in the process is just icing on the cake.

Pleased for all concerned, knew we'd win handsomely, banishes that* chelsea game as well. Sorted.

Let it go man, move on will you please - anyway the first season we finished 5th and played some great football, seasons 2 and 3 were shit.

But I agree we have got rid of fringe players, those that are here have bought into his methods and tactics and we are reaping the rewards now. Mori and Williams need learn not to relax and Lookman will be amazing when he gets some more experience at this level.

Credit to Koeman for the change of tactics and the subs - very impressed with him.

Let it go man, move on will you please - anyway the first season we finished 5th and played some great football, seasons 2 and 3 were shit.

But I agree we have got rid of fringe players, those that are here have bought into his methods and tactics and we are reaping the rewards now. Mori and Williams need learn not to relax and Lookman will be amazing when he gets some more experience at this level.

Credit to Koeman for the change of tactics and the subs - very impressed with him.

Yeah I'm all fairness that first season was 'Phenomenal'! One of the most entertaining ones for a long time, the other two were utter shite! Great start to this season, bit of a dodgy middle, but have come good again, COYB's

Everton is The 4th "most effective spending club" in the world

http://www.espnfc.com/atletico-madrid/story/3055119/atletico-madrid-are-european-footballs-most-effective-spenders-report

Pretty great honor there

The standard deviation is high, meaning that we're willing to take risks. Some players pan out, some do not (which is the nature of taking risks), but overall we do an excellent job.

The standard deviation is high, meaning that we're willing to take risks. Some players pan out, some do not (which is the nature of taking risks), but overall we do an excellent job.

I was very impressed. Atletico Madrid, Juventus, Spurs, Monaco, Napoli, we are in the company of some good clubs. I'm glad you read it steve, I was hoping to get more of a reaction here on TT.

The standard deviation suggests luck rather than a measured approach maybe?

But I would rather us take those risks than become a squad of average players.