IGNORED

10/1 - The Betting Thread (sponsored by Ladbrokes).

Really? Max payout for any accumulator?

Never knew that....though there's no reason why I would because I've never done oneunsure.png .

Football, horse racing is a million. Only noticed this the other day when I joined one of the betting sites, it varies between the bookmakers.

Football, horse racing is a million. Only noticed this the other day when I joined one of the betting sites, it varies between the bookmakers.

Wouldn't know the first thing about betting on a horse. They're all the same to me :unsure:

I use William Hill online usually stick a tenner in and use a fiver each weekend on a couple of accumulators...

I never usually include Everton or even the shite in any of my bets but did today and the shite let me down £682 from £3 but the blessing behind the bet is there that bit more behind us again so win win in an odd way.

Might be a good idea for the lads who do have a little flutter each week to put maybe five or six decent return bets down on here from the Prem and Championship? A sort of collective effort at winning?

• 2 weeks later...

Might stick a bet on someone to go down this season (maybe Sunderland or Villa), has anyone seen some good odds?

Steve McLaren is the bookies favourite to take over at Sunderland by the way, he's at 4/1. Di Matteo (8/1), Di Canio (10/1) and Ole Solksjaer (12/1) are also candidates.

just curious, but do these betting sites actually allow you to watch the games in HD online? Id be tempted to pay a subscription if it meant I could get a decent stream consistently.

I don't know, but would say its worth having a check on Bet365.

​Champions League Odds:

Barcelona - 6/4

Real Madrid - 2/1

Munich - 10/3

Dortmund - 13/2

PSG - 28/1

Juventus - 40/1

Malaga - 50/1

Galatasary - 250/1

I fancy putting a bet on Bayern Munich myself, I can see them winning the title considering how dominant they were in the Bundesliga and considering the Champions League is all they have to play for now.