Sign in to follow this  
Zoo

The Funny Pictures/Videos Thread.

You are clearly easily pleased, but cheers for not warning anybody of the needless swearing that commenced through my speakers. dry.png

There's no swearing until the question "What is your favourite curse word?"

You are clearly easily pleased, but cheers for not warning anybody of the needless swearing that commenced through my speakers. dry.png

Easily pleased? It's pretty hard to find anyone nowadays that isn't a fan of Karl Pilkington. The man is brilliant.

Easily pleased? It's pretty hard to find anyone nowadays that isn't a fan of Karl Pilkington. The man is brilliant.

It's scripted bollocks, with unnatural laughter from Gervais, and no need to be here really from the other guy. It might very well serve the lollipop stick joke fans if it's raining outside, but when you've witnessed real humour, it falls short.

Me.

Me too.

I don't like Gervais either. He's got to be the most unfunny "funny" person around.

Each to their own but I'm pretty sure you're in the minority. The Ricky Gervais Show & An Idiot Abroad are both brilliant.

If Gervais was half as funny as he thinks he is then he'd be a genius.

He's not.

Me.

+1 - the 2 of them are devoid of talent.

Disagree with the comparison to "real humour". Theres no such thing, its subjective (though I completely agree with where youre coming from Av).

i love gervais..his stand up is second to none in the last 10 years i think...his tv shows are funny and yet have some very touching moments..i can understand why people don't like him though..most think he is like david brent..just like a lot of people believed bernard manning to be racist when it was all just an act..i truly believe he's a very decent human being though and not half as arrogant as people believe him to be..as for anyone who says karl pilkington is scripted just listen to the radio shows..as stated in them it would be impossible to write the amount of 'material' he comes out with every week..

each to their own as said though..i can't find billy connolly funny and yet i seem to be the only person on the planet with that opinion

knobhead happy.png

Would be a stroke of genius if Gervais said that! Brilliant....he'd probably have raised an eyebrow while he said it and then giggled at his ingenuitytongue.png .

it's the way he says it wink.png

same as frankie boyle i guess...i mean..i'm more offensive than him in some ways of my general life...i ain't gettin paid millions to tell people they're cunts though

:rofl:

Would be a stroke of genius if Gervais said that! Brilliant....he'd probably have raised an eyebrow while he said it and then giggled at his ingenuitytongue.png .

I just hope PeteO didn't think I was actually calling 'him' a knobhead aha ha. I'm glad at least somebody caught that lol.

Jordan 21 Kuwait 0. Match-fixing surely?

Looks like a fair result to me....why assume a fix?

Not a ridiculous scoreline for mismatched teams.

Australia beat American Samoa 31-0 not that long ago....it happens.