IGNORED

Everton v Tottenham Hotspur Match History 1897-2013

THFC6061

Nice to see you Paul.

Lawrenson is tipping a draw.

However....if the league was going the way he predicted every week we'd be in 5th on sixty two points and Spurs would be 8th on forty nine (bizarrely a place and two points behind QPRdont%20know.gif. The other major discrepancy is he has Swansea in 17th place with twenty two pointshuh.png ).

attachicon.gifLawrenson Table.JPG

In other words; he knows fuck all.

Rather he played, Coleman has him marked. 8 games, no goals or assists. He gets found out against top half clubs.

i dont like him personally hes a diving cunt and coleman has played well lately but to say you hope he plays is just foolish hes most definately in the top ten players of this league how anyone would want him to play from our side is just mad.

Good Morning

I apologise its been a while since I posted on here.

As you all know I am a fairly realistic Spuds Supporter (with a soft spot for the Everton), but sunday is a Massive game for both clubs. We have the advantage of being at home although given the stupidity and fickleness of our great fans, that can be a curse (did you hear the booing of Gallas last night ?) there's no way you should boo your own players, how is that going to motivate them?

I take offence at your earlier Post Avinalaff, where you stated Everton are better than Tottenham, I'll disagree with you on that and fail to see how anyone can possibly think that, I am not saying we are better than Everton I have always thought the 2 clubs fairly equal in terms of strength of Squad, fans previous success ETC, although I think we are financially better off than you (no disrespect)

Ok so we both have Key players out you Penis and Felaini, us Bale, and Lennon, obviously you will be very combatative and will try to dominate the Midfield, where as we will try to keep possession whilst leaving gaping holes at the back, I think it will be a tough game and think we will struggle to score, as we have no decent front players, the loss of Bale is significant, but the loss of Lennon as well is tragic, Holtby and sigurdson are adequate replacements but I can't see where our goals will come from, unless we play Vertonghen up front, as Adebayor is like a punter in a Thai Brothel with £500 in his pocket, but is just not feeling horny

Good luck and I hope its a good game with a Spurs Victory and hope we finish 3rd and you 4th

Come on You Spurs!

Hi mate.

Take offence all you want Paul.

I believe it to be true, and you were totally outplayed in the last match, despite nicking a goal. I believe in my team, and when our players click, they are as good as any team (and better than Spurs). When 2 boxers are interviewed, you don't hear one saying he is going to get knocked out by the other guy. Positive thinking is what keeps us in the fight.

Bale being stretchered off now. Sad to see but could help our beloved EFC - I hope it's not too serious.

Same here. Im glad he will miss our match but, despite is constant diving, hes a good player. Out til the end of the season would be beneficial for sure.

Also, welcome back to our 2 Spurs fans smile.png

Edited by Matt

i dont like him personally hes a diving cunt and coleman has played well lately but to say you hope he plays is just foolish hes most definately in the top ten players of this league how anyone would want him to play from our side is just mad.

He'll get you points all season from the bottom clubs, but he doesn't cut the mustard against top opposition.

when did mirillas get injured thought he was playing this is bad news 3 of our top players out they might have there injuries but players like holtby or siggurdson to come in we can hardly replace them positions when injurys or suspentions come up think it will hit us harder than them but hope im wrong

I didnt know Mirrallas was a doubt and that will be a huge loss but even so i think we have proven we can get results without our better players can Spurs say the same? One player we have to get a grip of is Parker. I have seen him many times dominating our midfield in a shite West Ham team so we need to compete with him. They will play Adebayor up top on his own with either Dembele,Dempsey or Sigurdsson in behind so three at the back shouldnt be needed, but with the squad available it all hinges on super Kev on what formation we play. If he is fit play 4-5-1 normal back four ossie and ross in middle with gibbo sitting Kev on right oviedo on left and Vic upfront. If he isnt fit id go back to to the 5-3-2 With Ross in for Kev

when did mirillas get injured thought he was playing this is bad news 3 of our top players out they might have there injuries but players like holtby or siggurdson to come in we can hardly replace them positions when injurys or suspentions come up think it will hit us harder than them but hope im wrong

He pulled up in the Stoke game and was taken off and replaced by Barkley.

Do you know this is the only opposition forum I have been on and not suffered unwarranted abuse, which goes to show what a decent collection of souls you are.

Does anyone know if this game is on Telly on sunday or have I got to find a stream ?

If in all likely hood you do beat us Sunday can you at least make sure you beat the Chavs and Le Scum when you play them as well, and help QPR to get relegated as well.

The good news for us is that Gallas is likely to be out as well, So I predict we will use a 4 5 1 formation

Loris

Walker Dawson Vertonghen Assou- Ekotto

Siggurdson Carroll Parker Dembele Holtby

Adebayor (useless Lazy petulant Cunt) or preferably Dempsey

I worry that Baines will take the piss out of Walker and your midfield will out muscle ours,

someone will eventually read Parker's constant piroeting and jagielka will snuff out any powd

er puff threat to your goal that we may pose our big problem we don't even have any decent youth strikers coming through

So as you can tell I'm not feeling particularly confident

Oh and I had serious stick from a liverpool fan at work today, he seems convinced Liverpool will finish 3rd or 4th now, he can't be that knowledgeable as he couldn't tell me how many times they had won the title sad dissilusoined fucker

Edited by Paul 1300

We don't need Bale, we are good enough without him, obviously I would prefer him to be there.

Everton are a very good side well organised, tough to beat. but I hope we prove all those that say we are a one man team wrong

Tough to beat ?

You make us sound like a leather drum lol.

Guest blueboy122

Would you be interested in a swap for Neville ?

Swap bale for Neville? You must be joking Bale doesnt offer what Neville offers with his finger pointing and coaching abilities am afraid.

Seriously though how much do you rate Bale? There seems to be a split opinion on him, people eithier think he's world class like Ronaldo, Messi calibre or he's just a good player who is massively over rated. I dont see alot of him but when I do he looks unreal!

Messi and Ronaldo are on a different planet and Bale is not in their class,

He is in my opinion one of the best payers in the Prem (not the Best) along with Mata, Silva

he has amazing pace, strength and a gifted left foot, his reading of the game has improved, and since he has moved to the center his and Tottenhams threat has improved.

on the negative side he can be very rash when tackling and can sometimes run himself into trouble then dive to try and gain an advantage

He has been a great outlet when we have been under pressure, and always appears to give 100% for the team, he goes out of his way for fans there was a great thing on Sky where he gave up a day for a disabled fan and was brilliant with him,

one of the above posts said that he disappears against the big clubs, this couldn't be further from the truth in the win at Old Trafford he was the difference, same against the Woolwich Nomads

Question is can we keep hold of him ?

I think Real Madrid will come calling in the Summer but I hope Levy sticks to his word and will only let him go for stupid money £60 Million, (of course he is not worth that ) I know Ferguson is a big fan of him, but I can see him staying if we get Champions league next year, but could be a different story if we don't

To be honest I have never looked at a Footballer and thought do I fancy them,

and to be fair Everton have had more than their fair share of Ugly bastards

was Steve Harper in the Eighties possibly the ugliest Bastard in world history

First and last line contradict each other Paul.....bustedrofl.gif .