IGNORED

Game of Thrones

Louis

I had my bet on him becoming the right hand of the Ice King (or whatever his name is), before leading and taking on Daenerys when she comes to take over Westeros

I can't see him being on the bad side at any point. There's more chance of him teaming up with Dany (his relation ;)) than ever being against her, IMO.

Edited by Romey 1878

I can't see him being on the bad side at any point. There's more chance of him teaming up with Dany (his relation ;)) than ever being against her, IMO.

That was another thought, the 2 teaming up and going against the Lanisters and restoring the "old" land ownership with the Starks being Wardens of the North and the Targareans being rulers again

"Jon Targarean" of fire and ice will rise (I'm with Romey the red witch) who will team up with Daenerys to take on the Lanisters then the white walker army along with Bran

Not much of a clue really what will happen although I do think Jon is a Targarean and will at some point join forces with Daenerys

Can't wait for it to start again fantastic series

• 5 months later...

Right, I have not watched anything of GOT so I hope I don't say anything out there. (i'll be as vague as possible).

I've been seeing a lot of articles about recent episodes and their 'revelations' and one in particular, I read up on yesterday just seemed blatant when you think about it. I don't watch the show, so I don't know the difference between this character's history and that, so I Googled some characters. When I physically looked at a couple of characters mentioned in the articles, the outcome was obvious, surely? And i'm not even watching it. Maybe it helps that i'm not being distracted by other stories etc.

Wish I could get on this hype train but it just won't happen....however *moves to What are your Watching? Thread.

Right, I have not watched anything of GOT so I hope I don't say anything out there. (i'll be as vague as possible).

I've been seeing a lot of articles about recent episodes and their 'revelations' and one in particular, I read up on yesterday just seemed blatant when you think about it. I don't watch the show, so I don't know the difference between this character's history and that, so I Googled some characters. When I physically looked at a couple of characters mentioned in the articles, the outcome was obvious, surely? And i'm not even watching it. Maybe it helps that i'm not being distracted by other stories etc.

Wish I could get on this hype train but it just won't happen....however *moves to What are your Watching? Thread.

Well that's a vague as you could possibly be.

You mean the final outcome of the last series is obvious?

• 4 weeks later...

I don't want to say anything outright. My theory is that "stuff" that be hidden around Westeros may make a very high profile appearance.

Was flagged up in the last episode; having said that just when you think something is going to happen something different does.

We'll see.

Was flagged up in the last episode; having said that just when you think something is going to happen something different does.

We'll see.

You're not wrong!

Is it just me or has this season gone really quickly? It'll be even worse with the last few seasons because they're thinking of making them shorter due to costs.

Nah, loved it. Probably the most gory thing I've seen on TV but it made me happy.

But I agree, great actor.

Sansa/Red Queen don't come close to Daenerys/Cersei for me though. Ros was stunning also before the crossbow practice. And Rob's wife (can't remember her name), Ygritte also going back a bit.

Rob Starks wife is Charlie Chaplins grand daughter in real life, she was beatiful.

The red queen is just stunning. What a body ???

I'm with you. I didn't enjoy it as much as I did Joffrey popping his clogs, but I was still very glad it happened.

It was bitter sweet for me, I wanted him to still be in it because his acting was superb he played the part so well and there was just something about how much of a sick twisted fuck he was that made me think "fucking hell what's he up to now" and had me on the edge of my seat.

His character will be a big miss to the show for me.

I don't want to say anything outright. My theory is that "stuff" that be hidden around Westeros may make a very high profile appearance.

Ah you mean the Mad Kings "treasure" with you now.

Save quoting all the above one by one...

If they cut back on budget or shorten them ir'll be an absolute travesty :mad: