IGNORED

Game of Thrones

Louis

Has anyone here read the books, they are different in parts to the TV series.

One example is Sansa doesn't go to Ramsey Bolton they send a look alike, the books are better.

I've read them, and I love them. Hopefully we don't have much longer to wait for Winds of Winter.

Ah you mean the Mad Kings "treasure" with you now.

Save quoting all the above one by one...

If they cut back on budget or shorten them ir'll be an absolute travesty :mad:

They won't be cutting the budget, but because the amount of CGI they'll have to use it'll take up a big chunk of the budget.

Missed the first half of the game to watch it (seems like I did the right thing).

Excellent finale (had the ambilight on full wack too). Still with the battle last episode had finished it but makes a lot more sense his way

I don't want to say anything outright. My theory is that "stuff" that be hidden around Westeros may make a very high profile appearance.

Quite impressed you called it.

Never expected them to kill of so many characters at once that were prominent throughout season 6.

Quite impressed you called it.

Never expected them to kill of so many characters at once that were prominent throughout season 6.

Have you read the books, Holystove? Because Martin will literally kill anyone :lol:. Granted, the TV show is ahead of the books now but no one is safe in GoT!

Have you read the books, Holystove? Because Martin will literally kill anyone :lol:. Granted, the TV show is ahead of the books now but no one is safe in GoT!

I read them so the red wedding episode was no surprise; but as you said the TV show is ahead of the books. Just didnt think they would kill so many important ones in one swoop.. especially after "going back" on killing john snow.

Loved the high septon carachter (a perfect mix of abu bakr al baghdadi and pope francis), maybe the lord of light can bring him back as well but I doubt it :-)

• 1 year later...