IGNORED

Game of Thrones

Louis

Thought it was very well done; none of the ridiculous signposting you get in most TV drama when you can see what's going to happen well in advance, must've been a surprise to those that didn't know it was coming.

Incidentally this was what I posted in "What are you reading?" when I read it last year....

Holy crap what a twist 100+ pages into A Storm of Swords 2 (second part of the third Game of Thrones book)ohmy.png .

(No spoilers and that's a deliberately vague page numbertongue.png )

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm glad that the incident from last night is out of the way. I'd read about it beforehand and it ruined the surprise for me.

With the popularity of the show it's become pretty difficult to read about it without coming across people who want to ruin it for others.

I'm glad that the incident from last night is out of the way. I'd read about it beforehand and it ruined the surprise for me.

With the popularity of the show it's become pretty difficult to read about it without coming across people who want to ruin it for others.

I'd been waiting for that episode ever since I read it.

I don't think having read the books already ruins things all that much - last season The Red Wedding was just as shocking for me.

• 3 weeks later...

{spoiler}revelation{/spoiler} but with the proper brackets.

Which cliffhanger are we talking?

cheers Mike. will put it all in the spoiler, just in case you didn't see the last episode. And for the record, I've not read any of the books so if I'm right, it's because I'm lucky/awesome....

Tyrions trial. It ended with him getting rather angry and having a go back, finishing with demanding a trial by combat. My thoughts are that he chooses Bronn again as his champion. His opponent? Jamie Lannister.

Think about it, Bronn was training Jamie a few episodes back, but the real catch 22 would be this. If Jamie wins, he condemns the brother he is trying to save. If Bronn wins, he's killed Tyrions brother and only person who really cares about him anymore. I think Jamie is going to be killed off. Why? Because Cersei will see the brother she hates kill the brother she loves and walk away from it, whilst Tyrion will be the last of the Lannister bloodline and therefore protected by Tywin. Not to mention the irony of Jamie being killed for the brother he was trying to save.

Even if this Doesn't happen, it's a good theory in my eyes!

Edited by Matt

cheers Mike. will put it all in the spoiler, just in case you didn't see the last episode. And for the record, I've not read any of the books so if I'm right, it's because I'm lucky/awesome....

Tyrions trial. It ended with him getting rather angry and having a go back, finishing with demanding a trial by combat. My thoughts are that he chooses Bronn again as his champion. His opponent? Jamie Lannister.

Think about it, Bronn was training Jamie a few episodes back, but the real catch 22 would be this. If Jamie wins, he condemns the brother he is trying to save. If Bronn wins, he's killed Tyrions brother and only person who really cares about him anymore. I think Jamie is going to be killed off. Why? Because Cersei will see the brother she hates kill the brother she loves and walk away from it, whilst Tyrion will be the last of the Lannister bloodline and therefore protected by Tywin. Not to mention the irony of Jamie being killed for the brother he was trying to save.

Even if this Doesn't happen, it's a good theory in my eyes!

I've read them and let's just say I'm laughing at your theory ;).