IGNORED

Game of Thrones

Louis

I thoroughly enjoyed it and appreciated the dedicated episode. Frustrated that we didnt see anything from anywhere else, because I want the story to move on for a few people, but if they had treated this as usual, you wouldnt have had the same understanding of scale.

I think I was let down because George R. R. Martin had blogged that it was the best battle scene to date, and it just wasn't. Didn't even come close to the visuals on the Battle of Blackwater.

I can see a trend - reading makes things worse :P

I can see a trend - reading makes things worse :P

Not really. I said the Battle of Blackwater was done very well, that was spectacular. But last night's scenes weren't at all, and they didn't feel smooth, but clunky. The only bit I enjoyed was the scene between John and Ygritte. The rest is out of my mind already.

Hoping the finale next week lives up to my imagination.

Not really. I said the Battle of Blackwater was done very well, that was spectacular. But last night's scenes weren't at all, and they didn't feel smooth, but clunky. The only bit I enjoyed was the scene between John and Ygritte. The rest is out of my mind already.

Hoping the finale next week lives up to my imagination.

There was 1 part of the BoB that was spectacular, the rest very well done.

I loved the shot of the camera panning around Castle Black in particular. CGI maybe wasnt up to the same standard but I really enjoyed it :)

Yeeeuh nurr nuthin, Romey :P

Edited by Matt

Possibly the best episode of season four for me, liked that they gave every arc a few minutes and can't wait for season five just not happy about the Hound thought he was a cracking character and he'd really grown on me be interesting to see what kind of monster his brother becomes.

Hate the wait when a top show finishes, no Boardwalk no Blacklist and no Thrones....bollocks

I don't mate the three mentioned and to a point Elementary which I fell off watching which I'll have to pick back up on again as I did enjoy it.

A bloke at work really likes Banshee but I've never seen it I think I'm going to give Breaking Bad a go from the beggining I've watched a fair few random episodes at work.

I'll see what the "BOSS" wants to watch next!

Enjoyed that episode, I prefer the lannister storylines. Ray Donovan is ace.

That's because they're the most fucked up of families out of a bunch of fucked up families :lol: .

I was a little disappointed that they left a little bit of the story out between Jaime and Tyrion last night, but I won't mention it in case it's talked about at a later time.

Edited by Romey 1878

That's because they're the most fucked up of families out of a bunch of fucked up families :lol: .

I was a little disappointed that they left a little bit of the story out between Jaime and Tyrion last night, but I won't mention it in case it's talked about at a later time.

Cersei makes watching all the better, Lena Headey in 300 was stunning too... a big fav of mine.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...