Louis

Game of Thrones

Well fuck me, that was a bit good

Watched the bit where..

Arya

...was going on trial and it led to...

Littelefinger getting his just deserts instead

...about five times. Loved it; 53 minutes in like I said :).

I noticed they have tied up any loose ends before the new series starts- everything is in place. The first couple of episodes this serires were spent tying up the previous series.

Brilliant episode (although the penultimate was better imo) can't wait for Cersi (sp) to get killed the fucking sly evil bitch. I hope she gets that baby cut out of her and force fed it as she's dying. Only thing that spoilt it slightly was the Night King riding the dragon like David Broom along the wall- it just looked cheap and a bit shit to me- it would have looked better with him standig by it's side and him pointing at the wall and standing back watching .

I noticed they have tied up any loose ends before the new series starts- everything is in place. The first couple of episodes this serires were spent tying up the previous series.

Brilliant episode (although the penultimate was better imo) can't wait for Cersi (sp) to get killed the fucking sly evil bitch. I hope she gets that baby cut out of her and force fed it as she's dying. Only thing that spoilt it slightly was the Night King riding the dragon like David Broom along the wall- it just looked cheap and a bit shit to me- it would have looked better with him standig by it's side and him pointing at the wall and standing back watching .

All heart you Pad :lol:.

I hope Jaime is the one to kill Cersei. Would mean he'd killed The Mad King and the The Mad Queen.

The show (and books) like parallels, so I could well see it happening.

That's what I hope too! Got to be either him or Tyrion.

Who is everyone's guess for killing the ice king? Jon Snow must be the fav but it seems too obvious so I reckon it might be a curve ball like Tyrion or Arya.

That's what I hope too! Got to be either him or Tyrion.

Who is everyone's guess for killing the ice king? Jon Snow must be the fav but it seems too obvious so I reckon it might be a curve ball like Tyrion or Arya.

Arya would be my guess. If it is Jon though, I think he'll die in the process.

Arya would be my guess. If it is Jon though, I think he'll die in the process.

Whilst saving Daenarys... that would be awful!

Although I think Jon will be the one sat on the iron throne so maybe it will be the other way round.

Whilst saving Daenarys... that would be awful!

Although I think Jon will be the one sat on the iron throne so maybe it will be the other way round.

Nah, Jon to die but leaves a little wolf pup behind in a certain someone's belly to carry on the line ;).

I hope Jaime is the one to kill Cersei. Would mean he'd killed The Mad King and the The Mad Queen.

So do I- but he loves her too much so I don't think it'll happen. My money is on Arya putting little fingers face on and going back to see her.

if she stays pregnant, no chance Jamie will do it. I can see Arya finishing her off.

That said, I wouldn't be surprised if Cersei wins and murders everyone. This show isn't really know for its happy endings.

I think Jon sits on the throne AND kills the Night King. GRRM would've killed him off, but the new writers are less likely to kill off favorite characters.

The thing is the ending will be pretty much the same in the books as it is on the tv series. Martin has told them how it all ends, it's just up to them how it gets there - so if Jon dies in the books, and therefore does not sit on the Iron Throne, it won't happen on the show.

So do I- but he loves her too much so I don't think it'll happen. My money is on Arya putting little fingers face on and going back to see her.

It's his love for her that will make him do it. To save her from herself.

if she stays pregnant, no chance Jamie will do it. I can see Arya finishing her off.

That said, I wouldn't be surprised if Cersei wins and murders everyone. This show isn't really know for its happy endings.

The prophesy that she was given as a child has come true so far, so no more children for her - meaning she either loses the baby, and is easier for Jaime to kill, or she dies while still carrying it.

The prophesy that she was given as a child has come true so far, so no more children for her - meaning she either loses the baby, and is easier for Jaime to kill, or she dies while still carrying it.

Giving birth to a dwarf. How ironic would that be?

The Hound. It could be no one else. After their scene in the finale I don't even know why you've asked that!

Because nothing is certain- he has an affinity to Arya. It wouldn't surprise me if he's about to be killed by the mountain after an epic scrap and Arya saves him again.

The thing is the ending will be pretty much the same in the books as it is on the tv series. Martin has told them how it all ends, it's just up to them how it gets there - so if Jon dies in the books, and therefore does not sit on the Iron Throne, it won't happen on the show.

It's his love for her that will make him do it. To save her from herself.

Ahh, I was not aware of that.

Bloody ages away that. I think that’s the reason I’m not as taken with it as others, the periods between the seasons feels like an eternity and momentum is lost for me. 

I still think it’s excellent mind.

My prediction (Don't read if you aren't upto date on the episodes!) -

Jon ends up on the throne but as first act he disbands the one ruler, gives the regions their independence and their own kings/queens.

The only survivors are the remaining Starks, Jon, Tyrion, Gendry, The Hound, Turmond, Jamie, big Brianne and Bronn.

Not convinced that Brann is the Night King anymore, I think he will be a Stark but one of the original Starks.

1 hour ago, sibdane said:

You may need more than a week or two... it's a lot of watching!

if it grabs me I will be ok if not, I will not need to watch it all.

:)