IGNORED

Game of Thrones

Louis

• 2 weeks later...

Great character knew it was coming having read into it but he played a great role

Have you read the books, Paul? If not, I really do recommend them - as you would expect you get to see more into the characters and get a richer picture. We'll see a lot more of Dorn next season, it's being filmed in Spain I think so it should look good, and we'll learn more about the Martell's etc which will be really interesting.

The fella who played The Mountain really is that big too!

Have you read the books, Paul? If not, I really do recommend them - as you would expect you get to see more into the characters and get a richer picture. We'll see a lot more of Dorn next season, it's being filmed in Spain I think so it should look good, and we'll learn more about the Martell's etc which will be really interesting.

The fella who played The Mountain really is that big too!

I haven't mate I think I'll give them a read once it's all done and dusted, I read a fair bit online when season three finished and got to vague idea of how things go in this season so don't want to spoil things in the long run really.

Love the show great in every way really it's one of those you just want to run and run.

He's a big fella 6ft9 strongman wouldn't want him sat on you! I love the role his brother has taken a fair few characters I originally weren't to keen on have started to become favourites - the Hound and Jamie being the main two.

That fight scene was one of the best choreographed I have seen. Was amazing, the scenery the lot.

I'm a bit of a lazy watcher, I find the dialogue hard to follow at the time I watch it, i'm normally shattered with little ability to concentrate - but I get the general flow. I do think reading the book first would greatly help.

Really hope Tyrion doesn't get written out, he's my favourite character - but yeah the red viper was ace also. Really never expected that turn around - I spent the last hours of last night saying "why didn't you stand in front of him!, why get so sloppy after pretty much a flawless performance"

Effects are so clever now....enjoyed that. Consequences for The Mountain should be interesting to watch next week. No spoilers :P.

It wasn't the effects, it was the disappointment of him losing I think. I was rooting for him. :D

sigh... I think I gave these series more than enough chances to impress me, but really, it's the most overrated series. ever. Not the worst or anything, just overrated. Sensation based entertainment that needs sex and gore to sell. No thanks. The story isn't that good at all, and this comes from a nerd.