IGNORED

What are you drinking tonight ?

Avinalaff

I couldn't give a monkeys that we have a favorite tipple thread, or a food and drink thread, as they're for pussies.

This is a real mans thread.

A thread that dares define the very reason why we post on TT.

Yes ........... because we have shag all to do but drink, and realise that actually what we're drinking ain't so bad; at least compared to Zoo's jokes, or Pete's opinions on Thatcherism. laugh.png

Tonight ladies and gents, we are tasting the heavenly nectar that is Jim Beams Honey. At £15 per bottle it flipping should be mind.

weekendedit-jimbeamhoney.jpg

Do I have an " Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Yesssssssssss "? cool.png

What potent beverage passed 'your' lips tonight? (Keep it clean Dalziel laugh.png )

Edited by Avinalaff

I haven't touched drink for two weeks, and that's an achievement by itself, but have been unwell recently and with it, haven't smoked in that period. Can't even taste anything, although it's like a de-toxing stage so will feel better for it when this virus finally clears up. Last intoxicants I had was two guinness on the Easter Friday it must have been. Can't even remember last spirits taken, but feel the better for it, once again. Lost a bit of weight maybe. Not suggesting being a behemoth or anything, although no lightweight.

What are you Reading

Whats your favourite Tipple

What are you Eating, Drinking, Cooking

What was your last Purchase

What are you Listening to

What are you Watching

And now

What are you drinking tonight rolleyes.gif

TT ... For the thinking Evertonian. I%20surrender.gif

What are you Reading

What are you Watching

And now

Tonight I'm going to have the other half of the bottle. yay.gif

I don't drink much, so I treated myself last night.

5_6_toffeetalk-logo_zps90326bed.png

I can't even drink anything damn it, apart from blackcurrant juice and Ice water. Can we include that. Too late. Feeling the benefits of being alcohol (and smoke) free for a good two weeks now, if not longer. Haven't quite reached monastery levels yet, as have been involved in other things in the meantime..

What are you Reading

What are you Watching

And now

Heaven forbid we create a communtiy chat section Bill! Whats the harm? (despite the fact this thread already has a parallel... Quick Romey, merge it)

:P

• 3 years later...

Remembered this thread from a while ago, so i'm bumping it's white ass.

I drank a bottle of this stuff on Saturday night, at an uncles' 50th. He raided his alcohol cupboard and throw everything onto the table, so I thought i'd try this one. It was sold to me as a bottle of Vanilla Tequila, which he bought in Mexico a couple of years ago.

Started off having it as a mixer (coke), then just drank it neat. It was INSANELY good.

dubIiyw4RQOFA0Fme9IFJw_375x500.jpg

I just signed up with a wine seller called nakedwines.com. I've tried other wine clubs in the past, and they've been very hit and miss, but I was very pleased with the first wine I tasted from these guys - and there are eleven more wines to enjoy from the initial shipment. I hope they're all as good as the first one.

i'm a wino as well, you a white or red drinker? i prefer south american cabernet and malbec. a little spicy but dry and full bodied.

i'm a wino as well, you a white or red drinker? i prefer south american cabernet and malbec. a little spicy but dry and full bodied.

Wine is one of the things that my recent medical issues has screwed for me, used to enjoy a glass (or indeed a bottle on occasion) of full bodied red from any part of the planet; sadly now they all taste like wine vinegar. Happily beer is still OK :beer:.

• 6 years later...