IGNORED

Jose Mourinho

Jose Mourinho  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Will Jose Mourinho be Real Madrid's manager next season?

• Yes.
    • No.

After last night he's making all the noises that he is going to leave Real Madrid. I at first thought that he would stay given that Real had a chance to win the Champions League but now that dream is over he may well cut his losses with the club and depart.

ITV cut short his interview last night and many people are saying this was because he was about to announce next seasons plans (not sure why that would upset ITV) and that he's most likely going to be in England next year.

Stay or go? I think go.

Edited by Zoo

At risk of a backlash, you feel this didn't really warrant a new thread, and then you realize who the author is.

Ok, fair enough, we'll play along, and didn't Mourinho say very recently he wants to go back to the EPL and try again. Maybe it wasn't necessarily for next season but in the near future. He's done not too bad there, got to a few (european cup) semi-finals. almost recovered against the germans and hasn't he won a La Liga title in his time there ? But Yes, I do think he will go now which could well be this summer. Pity really, as I wouldn't have minded him staying on a bit longer.

I don't watch ITV. Guessing they merely cut him off because they had to put some more commercials on, or is it, they're just merely cunts ? Same melts who put on a mints commercial during a high profile all-Merseyside cup game a year or two ago at the worst time imaginable ? I can't even bring myself to talk about them sometimes. But as before, Mourinho most likely gone this close season, but where to, is anyones guess.

Mourinho, when asked about Pepe's comments at the weekend defending Casillas as an 'institution'—"Pepe's problem is called Raphaël Varane"

Mourinho on Pepe—"A 31-year-old [he's actually 30] lost his place to a 19-year-old, and who had the courage to start playing Varane? I did"

There are a lot of rumours that Mourinho might be replacing SAF this summer. The rumour round Twitter is that there is something in the front page tomorrow about Fergie retiring and Jose stepping in as a replacement... who knows?

This did crack me up though.

NOT MOYES PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD #mufc #SAF

• 2 weeks later...

I bet he goes to the fucking snides.

Of course it won't happen, have a lot of time for Mourinho, a celebrated and colorful figure, - but it would have been great to have him here next season, in an ideal world, but he'll go to CFC now and as for Benitez, don't know where he'll end up. Won't be at Everton that's for sure.

Genuine loathing for Mourinhos seemingly imminent destination, but wish the man well.

Great, I guess the moronic Real fans got their wish. And Casillas too. Looking forward to Real Madrid not getting past the last 16 in the CL again for years.

I like Casillas but don't have any time for Madrid fans. I'm glad he's left as I believe he deserves better.

• 2 weeks later...

I have nothing but respect for the man but I hate Chelsea fans. The way they have treated their bosses since he left has been shameful.

Said it before he took charge that they would win the title next year and believe even more that they will now.

I love Chelsea. They're my favorite fucking team...

Was a little sad to learn of Mourinho going back again, I think he's a great unique character, a great manager, and think he'll do well once again for them on his return. Of course we were never going to get him as manager, but that would have been a great appointment, but it'll be nothing more than a dream to have brought him in. I wish I could bring myself to wish Mourinho well with his subsequent endeavors - but not with that club side.

• 2 weeks later...

Jose Mourinho has said that he would have snubbed Manchester United;

Why "snubbed"? I hate the word in that context, you sound like a tabloid headline writer!

If he's not interested in a job it's not a snub, he's just not interested in the job because he'd rather be somewhere else.

(This post should maybe be in "What grinds your gears")