IGNORED

Zoo's Question of the Day - Version 2.0

Zoo

Coventry surely? They were fighting relegation virtually every season. Wimbledon, QPR, Reading?

Coventry sounds good. Wimbledon finished top six in 93/94.

QPR have had decent seasons I think and Reading did well when they first came up....I think C is right with Blackpool.

Zoo's Question of the Day Round 121:

Which five Norweigians have scored English Premier League hat-tricks?

1 - Tore Andre Flo; Chelsea (correctly answered by MikeO).

2 - Steffan Iverson; Spurs (correctly answered by MikeO).

3 - Ole Gunner Solkjær (correctly answerd by MikeO).

4 - John Carew; (correctly answered by Fearthainn).

5 - Jan Age Fjortoft (correctly answered by Dalziel Kane).

Edited by Zoo

I thought of Jan Age Fjortoft or however you spell it. Player with Swindon and Sheffield United for a time in the 1990s. Managed a few goals here and there. I didn't research no answer. If it's incorrect, then it's incorrect

That'll be it! Well done... probably best known for kissing Tim Flowers and his aeroplane celebration!!! Surprised people think he's obscure!

I thought of Jan Age Fjortoft or however you spell it. Player with Swindon and Sheffield United for a time in the 1990s. Managed a few goals here and there. I didn't research no answer. If it's incorrect, then it's incorrect

Correct DK, with the brain of Google who needs a search engine?

I literally have no memory of him at all, name means nothing to me :(.

I was 9/10 when he started in the Prem so I used to pretend to be him (as well as many others!) when having kick abouts - I'd always do the airplane... replaced the Roger Miller corner flag shake in my celebration repatoir!!!

He had a memorable moment when Swindon had a 2 - 6 loss at Goodison Park in Walkers first game in early 1994. Didn't score from what I can recall that day, or indeed ever against Everton maybe but he was one of the most underrated center forwards of his time. Too good for clubs such as Swindon, although don't remember who they sold him to. It wasn't SUFC, that came later.

I remember him from USA 94 as I was 9 at the time and was collecting the panini stickers :D

Didn't watch English football much yet at the time as coverage was pretty much non existant back then in Portugal. Only started getting games and highlights in 96, 97. I remember we strangely had Bundesliga matches shown live on tv for some reason, La Liga as well of course. Anyway I digress...