IGNORED

New Kit 2013-14

If we are going to use 'old' designs can we please have the Black Watch design again? It has not been used for over 100 years after all and it must be time to revive it.

everton_1880-1881_ag.gif

This would look so good seeing the team emerge from the dugouts at Goodison wearing this!

Last year, the away kit was unveiled on 31 May, the home kit on 12 July and third kit on 12 August.

It used to be the case that the players would wear the new kit on the last day of the season, but this doesn't seem to happen any more.

Exactly how I thought it'd look.

However the size of that badge is massively inaccurate and going off the size of the badge found on the polo shirt that young Mr Barkley is sporting, I wouldn't be wrong in assuming it needs to be 2x/3x bigger than the mock-up!

I like that shirt in general, apart from the obvious.

But that's a good design, I think united had it as their white away kit this year.

They did, it was a very nice shirt. So if that's the design for our home shirt I'll be quite pleased. Especially as it'll be the only one I'm buying!

The badge looks like a beehive, with that form and those colors. Wow. I wonder how successful we'll have to become for Nike to actually send one of their Industrial Designers and garment reps to Goodison to actually try and understand what it's all about. While the badge fiasco was handled by an in-house team, it also speaks of Nike being incredibly hands off in the process. It's all because we're not a "featured" club. While that isn't anything to be bitter about; templates will get annoying after a while.

Had a look at some of the templates from Nike and not massively inspired if I'm honest. We're likely to get the template (Revolution II) United used for their away kit, and I wouldn't mind the Barcelona (precision II) template in a different set of colours for the away.