IGNORED

New Kit 2013-14

Imagine calling a kit template that will be used by hunderds of teams 'Revolution'. I bet it's exactly what all the millions of people who have died in real revolutions would have wanted. Mind you, I stand to be corrected. It could be that the fabric is reconstitued of flakes of ballbag skin collected from all the tramps in the world. That would be a revolution in kit design, but I'd still rather wear that than our new badge.

Are they genuine? Definite thumbs up here if they are...NSNO on the collar is a brilliant touch (might've taken some heat of the badge reaction if it'd been known earlier)!

I think so, it'd match the shirt that Barkley modelled.

BLH0y7GCQAAFeE7.jpg

Like the new kits. The new badge thing though, I'm just gonna throw two pennies (coated in petrol) in by saying I really, truly couldn't care in the slightest.

is it just me, or do I see Everton as a football club, and not a badge?

I mean take a brief look at our badge history, I don't think NSNO made an appearance until the 70's...being from Cardiff I saw the effect the red kit had on the fans, first it was "No way" then it was "I'm still not happy" and now it's "Well we got promoted"....same as i can see for us this season, no one wants to buy the gear with the new badge on, but trust me, it won't matter in the slightest if we get champs league or win a cup....I'm trying to care about it, but I just can't :/ besides, there'll redo it to your hearts content next season, and it'll be exactly what you want it to be, and I'll still support the club regardless....even if they didn't have a badge at all ;)

back to the kits though, I like the design on the away. The home is pretty plain but I prefer plain blue to the white added in, my favourite kit of the last decade or so was the semi-final all blue from when we beat Man U on penalties, we always seem to do well in all blue, or maybe that's just me as well :D I like the black and blue design as well, might spring for the away kit this year...no idea on dates then?

Kitbag live in a world of their own. Amateurish bunch aren't they~?

What it was, is that when the EFC kits are put into the system they briefly appear on the website until they're unpublished. Those who were quick enough were able to take a screenshot. It would have only been viewable for a small amount of time. I like the kits personally, just disappointed with the badge - that said, with hindsight I think the kit should have launched the new badge, not the official site. It looks better on the kit than it does on the site.

What it was, is that when the EFC kits are put into the system they briefly appear on the website until they're unpublished. Those who were quick enough were able to take a screenshot. It would have only been viewable for a small amount of time. I like the kits personally, just disappointed with the badge - that said, with hindsight I think the kit should have launched the new badge, not the official site. It looks better on the kit than it does on the site.

Why are we always late with the launches of our kits btw? Some other clubs have released theirs for sale and we haven't even had an official picture!