IGNORED

Anybody else feeling excited?

I would by now have realised you were in a minority on that mate. I would give it up. It will never happen.

I don't see why not? With the right backroom staff, who knows? Doing a great job with the under 21s, give him a few years, and we'll regret not hiring him as manager.

I'll hold you to that, and can't I have a different opinion?

By all means it just seems very Red orientated. I can see lots of them wanting to invade our space and put forward silly names just for the argument. But if it is your honest opinion you are very welcome to have it. Just don't expect folks to agree no matter how much you belabour it. ;)

By all means it just seems very Red orientated. I can see lots of them wanting to invade our space and put forward silly names just for the argument. But if it is your honest opinion you are very welcome to have it. Just don't expect folks to agree no matter how much you belabour it. wink.png

I can think of much worse than Alan Stubbs my friend. And I'm not expecting people to agree with me, just to respect my opinions, which quite frankly hasn't happened, I feel a little bit disrespected and picked on, this a website where people can express there opinions, not to belittle them and make them feel bad.

I can think of much worse than Alan Stubbs my friend. And I'm not expecting people to agree with me, just to respect my opinions, which quite frankly hasn't happened, I feel a little bit disrespected and picked on, this a website where people can express there opinions, not to belittle them and make them feel bad.

You're completely entitled to your opinions for sure but sometimes you need a thick skin if they go against the majority! Love Stubbsy and always will and there'd be nothing better than a true Blue taking the club forward! Stick around and fight your cornersmile.png.

You're completely entitled to your opinions for sure but sometimes you need a thick skin if they go against the majority! Love Stubbsy and always will and there'd be nothing better than a true Blue taking the club forward! Stick around and fight your cornersmile.png.

I just don't appreciate the abuse, that I and Stubbsy have taken tonight, that's all.

No disrespect intended just disagreement. That is what a site like this thrives on. Don't feel picked on unless your name is Dalziel Kane LOL lrofl.gif

(SORRY DK)

Just wait till you get Marcopolo disagreeing with you. Now that really smarts LOL

Tend to agree MikeO in all but one thing. I do not think we will Thrive. What half decent manager will want to come to a club with no cash to spend?

I just dont get that opinion. We are Everton.Regular top 6 in premiership. Who wouldnt want that job? granted not flush with dough but the business model is what it is. Sell who you want and keep the benefits. I know we are insular about only knowing prem managers but CV's will be coming from everywhere

I just don't appreciate the abuse, that I and Stubbsy have taken tonight, that's all.

Ha ha u and stubbsy are blues and thats whats important. Alan you are entitled to tout for the job but fans are entitled to disagee with you aswell

Don't take it personally, friendly on here but sometimes vastly "different" opinions which have very little in the way of justification will receive a bit of stick.

You say Stubbs? Really??? Unproven, inexperienced, in fact a novice. But you will scorn martinez without really weighing up his achievements based on his financial restraints... You ain't going to get much support there I'm afraid. I don't think anyone wants Duncan as yet.

I do think Stubbs will be a great addition to the defensive coaching side of things if that's any consolation.

Don't take it personally, friendly on here but sometimes vastly "different" opinions which have very little in the way of justification will receive a bit of stick.

You say Stubbs? Really??? Unproven, inexperienced, in fact a novice. But you will scorn martinez without really weighing up his achievements based on his financial restraints... You ain't going to get much support there I'm afraid. I don't think anyone wants Duncan as yet.

I do think Stubbs will be a great addition to the defensive coaching side of things if that's any consolation.

You're underestimating Alan. And how is he supposed to get experience? Here is his perfect oppurtunity, what is the worse that could happen?

What is that supposed to mean?

Abuse would have been getting called a fucking moron for your opinion or something similar. Instead you had incredulous replies and a little bit of piss taking (talking to you as if you're actually Stubbs). If you see that as abuse then... God help you.

Abuse would have been getting called a fucking moron for your opinion or something similar. Instead you had incredulous replies and a little bit of piss taking (talking to you as if you're actually Stubbs). If you see that as abuse then... God help you.

I see piss taking as abuse mate.