Sign in to follow this  
Louis

An appealing thread III

I recommended several a few years back Steve, they were all ignored.

It was about the time I set up my own forum, it's not been used for a long time but it's still there, and it's hosted for free.

Bump.

I've not donated for ages,I keep meaning to and forgetting so I've just paid my subs for this month.

Louis, I'll make sure I donate once a month mate, I should donate more tbf but I don't.

Cheers pal,

John

7 minutes ago, London Blue said:

Louis if you give me the paypal address when you get a chance. I'll set something up.

London I donate through PayPal just press donate and you get the option to donate through PayPal and then an option to set up a monthly payment.

Mike can you find out if we are now back in the black, I think it's important people know how the funds are going it spurs us into action, when we hear nothing we tend to forget well I do put fifty over yesterday but don't know if we are now in the clear with all the other donations, I think we would all like to know we wouldn't want to lose the best Everton forum going.

39 minutes ago, Palfy said:

Mike can you find out if we are now back in the black, I think it's important people know how the funds are going it spurs us into action, when we hear nothing we tend to forget well I do put fifty over yesterday but don't know if we are now in the clear with all the other donations, I think we would all like to know we wouldn't want to lose the best Everton forum going.

Mighty generous Palfy, thanks.

Louis is a little enigmatic at times and can be hard to pin down but I'll see what I can do:).

4 hours ago, Palfy said:

Incredibly generous! Much thanks :)

15 minutes ago, Matt said:

Incredibly generous! Much thanks :)

Although he did just say fifty, so it could just be be 50p:P.

All we need is people to chuck in a fiver every so often and all will be fine, it's not a lot to ask.

43 minutes ago, Paddock said:

Louis- I’m trying to pay the 10er I bet with Brett but when I click donate it wont take me to paypal site it just asks for my card details mate- not sure I want to type those in- sooner pay via paypal.

Go direct to paypal and just donate to  admin@toffeetalk.com if you have a problem Pad.

@Newty82 I tried emailing you a 'Thank you' but it bounced back. It seems your AOL address no longer works.

@Paddock If you press the 'Donate' button, it should direct you to a page on Paypal with two more buttons 'Donate', or Donate with a card'. Click the top one and it should prompt you to log in.

2 hours ago, Paddock said:

It’s ok I’ve dorted it there’s a little link you have to click- Louis can you confirm that I paid it please mate so as @yamar knows I paid out on the bet. Thanks pal

Why thankyou pad, your a true gent 😂😂😂😂😂

8 minutes ago, yamar said:

Why thankyou pad, your a true gent 😂😂😂😂😂

Gotta pay your bets Brett- fair play you guessed right but you got lucky- only for every man and his dog not to answer the phone when we came calling .

2 hours ago, Paddock said:

Gotta pay your bets Brett- fair play you guessed right but you got lucky- only for every man and his dog not to answer the phone when we came calling .

it wasn't a guess, I told you I'd had it from a good source.