IGNORED

Martinez confirmed as new manager

I don't think I said he should be a robot? But this is a big decision he's needing to make, the fact that he's all over the place is a worry and unacceptable in my eyes.

its 24 hrs after the change. if he is like this after the weekend, I think you'll have a point, but for now its just unfair (in my opinion)

The difference between us thinking he was staying and bill thinking he was staying is quite a lot.

Any business should have a contingency plan in place in this situation.

whos to say they dont and just want to keep cards close to their chests?

fucking hell you lot dont have a clue do you lol!

How many times have you tried to second guess these guys and been proved wrong, yet here we are again! at a time when our manager has just left and maybe might take a few of our top players there are still people relentlessly trying to slate a guy that is just simply showing a bit of humility and humanity.

Yes he has a massive decision to make but the guy is also human and an Everton fan, and while some of you dont feel that is a good excuse, i do!

No do i think that BK alone is making this huge decision while showing this humility? course i dont, i am not fucking stupid! it's obvious that there is a whole team asigned to this job....or at least it should be lol.

For fuck sake give the club at least a few days to sort out thier targets and if BK wants to show any potential new manager how much he cares for the man at the helm of his beloved club......oh shit i forgot that is showing a weakness isnt it?

If we end up taking some monkey like Lennon as manager then ill be the first to vent on here, but lets just give em a chance,

As Steve says it's how unprepared He is that is worrying the board should have had a contingency plan in place for some time with Moyes not committing to a new deal and if they haven't it shows a massive lack of common sense let alone business acumen...

I just hope He's just covering His arse by not letting on who they have in mind to step in but I wouldn't be shocked in the slightest if that is not the case tbh.

Until we know this isnt the case then surely its far too early to start all this abuse, just seems any excuse for a bit of BK bashing huh?

o be honest at this minute in time I dont really give a fuck how BK acts to the cameras its whats going on behind the scenes thats important, and hopefully Mark Hughes' name is nowhere near any current shortlist!!

Edited by Blue Oz

I never know what to think with BK. After all though he is an actor and he also isnt the most economical with the truth. I think the best bet with him is just to ignore whatever he says and wait to see what happens! Hopefully he can find a new manager a little easier than he can find a new owner!

Right.

I'm sure if BK had just gone on a foul mouthed tirade you'd just put it down to being emotional though eh? wink.png

Id not agree with it but understand that he might have got carried away due to a massive change to something he loves.

Thats also speculation about a trait that he hasnt shown (so far as I can recall)...

Guest Ph3nom3non

If I'm honest i want laudrup, did a great first season at swansea won a trophy and played some very positive football, the fact that he has Europe next year might mean he will want to stay at swansea and kick on tho :/ he would not seem a bad choice atall?

If I'm honest i want laudrup, did a great first season at swansea won a trophy and played some very positive football, the fact that he has Europe next year might mean he will want to stay at swansea and kick on tho :/ he would not seem a bad choice atall?

Yeah I mean, I'm not savvy at this kind of stuff, but if it isn't Laudrup, then maybe Di Matteo.

Blue Oz

Who's bashing Kenwright!? People are stating what they see and how they perceive the actions of the man

What would you say if for instance I said what a great interview I know he's keeping his cards close to his chest and has a contingency plan in place?

I'm not his greatest fan but far from his biggest critic I'm judging the situation as it seems as like everyone I'm slightly worried where we go from here. I fully understand it's a fresh situation and he's going to be shocked at Moyes leaving bit men in his position should be able to deal with these situations with a clear head and a more astute attitude and at the very least have a plan in place to deal with this which on the face of things and judging by his mannerisms doesn't seem to be the case.

I just hope I'm very wrong!

Er, no it wasn't. You compared Shukes' reaction to what I wasn't particularly happy with BK for doing, and your reasoning for it was that BK is emotional.

Hence the :P was taking the piss.

There's cards close to the chest and there's turning up in front of the camera with what's going on here then plastered across your face. He seems more like the latter to me.

or theres cameras hunting him down to force an answer from him.

Depends how you want to see it.

Laudrup is ruled out:

http://www.thisissouthwales.co.uk/Swansea-City-confident-Michael-Laudrup-turn/story-18937555-detail/story.html#axzz2Sp0kgYWC

“Michael has made it clear he is not looking to move on,” Jenkins told the South Wales Evening Post.

“He is doing a job he loves doing and he is happy here. He is different from some managers. He is not on the ladder to try to get the top.”

Sick and tired of phoney bill. Yeah dunc you hit the nail on the head, I don't like him because in all honesty he tries and does to an extent succeed in the art of manipulation. All the leaning over the advertisement hoardings when the B.U made their presence felt with his sad puppy dog eyes. His boys pen bollocks etc - he's an actor all right and he's good. Good actors have a great ability to take part in make believe and fiction.

I'm with romey on this, I don't wanna see a teary bill give it the emotionally distraught look, I want to see him like Kevin keegan was when he sold Andy cole for £7m to man united, fronting up and saying these things happen - the club will go on, tomorrow is business as usual. Or lack of in my mind.

Moyes going has not bothered me in the slightest, Rooney going devastated me. The reason? Rooney being sold was a symptom of what we had become, a club that needed to sell its best talent to cover the financial mismanagement by those who ran it.

Moyes was a plaster on the wound that is the owners of this club, that plaster needed to go to expose the wound. Now the wound is out there in the open, people are going to ask questions as to why it had been left untreated for so long - neglect. Bill knows he's under the microscope, he won't get away with bringing in a yes man who will toe the party line. The fans know what they want to see, we know we could get a laudrup or Martinez. Over to you bill.

....he's an actor all right and he's good. Good actors have a great ability to take part in make believe and fiction.

He was a fourth rate soap opera actor forty plus years ago....if he was as good as you say he is he'd be sat next to Judi Dench at the Oscars every year!

Understand you don't like him but that's just laughable.

He was a fourth rate soap opera actor forty plus years ago....if he was as good as you say he is he'd be sat next to Judi Dench at the Oscars every year!

Understand you don't like him but that's just laughable.

I actually think its crap acting so a part in Corrie is about right smile.png

Blue Oz

Who's bashing Kenwright!? People are stating what they see and how they perceive the actions of the man

What would you say if for instance I said what a great interview I know he's keeping his cards close to his chest and has a contingency plan in place?

I'm not his greatest fan but far from his biggest critic I'm judging the situation as it seems as like everyone I'm slightly worried where we go from here. I fully understand it's a fresh situation and he's going to be shocked at Moyes leaving bit men in his position should be able to deal with these situations with a clear head and a more astute attitude and at the very least have a plan in place to deal with this which on the face of things and judging by his mannerisms doesn't seem to be the case.

I just hope I'm very wrong!

My apologies, when you put it like that I understand more what you mean, I just think that just because he seemed unprepared for talking to the media that it doesnt mean in any way that its the same situation behind the scenes,

I do share some of your worries though, remembering the situation we were at before Moyes took over the last thing I want is a return to that I'm just hoping that we can get a decent standard of new man in to at least keep us in (or preferably build on) our current situation. I'll be even happier if no big names leave in the summer though!

Just throwing a name out there for some consideration; My missus calls him the scruffy one (and he is condsidering he wears a suit) but we know him as Slaven Bilic - He's done a decent job with Croatia, obviously knows the English game and the area.