IGNORED

Gerard Deulofeu

I hope he's fantastic. Mate of mine, who is a proper football synic and as hard as punch to please, said this, after I said Barca think he's the 'shit';

"He is. I heard about him a few years ago and I don't exactly follow their youth teams! He's been talked about that much. I hope he gets good game time so we can see him in action"

Looks absolutely class. Is he a right winger? We could have some real quality on the break next season with Mirallas, Kone and this guy. Plus Bobbys tactic. Feeling optimistic as this rumor seems to be becoming more and more talked about! Lets not forget what happend with the Fer situation though. COYB!

Edited by AidanLewis

I watched the USA vs Spain U-20 game and, while it was a one game sample size, it looked like he was kind of playing the Messi role of "you're so good that you can just go wherever the hell you want." Half of his runs were down the left flank and half were down the right. And then sometimes he would try to penetrate the middle. Obviously you can't have him running around aimlessly but I think he can be utilized in a whole number of ways.

Watching that video has made me slightly dizzy at the prospect of seing him in the Everton shirt.

Is he a winger or a striker? (mainly)

Is it a buy or a loan on the table?

Seems to like both the left and the right but favours the right?

Just imagine:

...................Joel.......................

Coleman..Jags...Distin..Baines

......Fellaini...Gibbo...Pienaar

......Deulofeu..Kone...Mirallas

Backups:

Howard, Alcaraz, Oviedo, Osman, Barkley, Jelavic, Stones, Heitinga, Anichebe, Hibbo,

Some real pace and flair in the starting 11, Baines, Pienaar and Mirallas linking up well on the left. Coleman bombing down the right with Felli and Deulofeu. Gibbo spreading the ball through the middle, latching on to Kone or Jelavic. Back 4 intact.

COYB!