IGNORED

Gerard Deulofeu

I've had 4 texts today. One said he had signed will be announced by Friday, one said he is signing Friday, one said his agent is at Finch Farm discussing a deal and the final one said he was there yesterday (the agent) discussing a transfer.

:lol:

I've had 4 texts today. One said he had signed will be announced by Friday, one said he is signing Friday, one said his agent is at Finch Farm discussing a deal and the final one said he was there yesterday (the agent) discussing a transfer.

:lol:

Hopefully at least 1 of them is true!

I reckon we'll sign him, Pad. Not because of anything on Twitter or anything, just a gut feeling.

I hope you're right mate, I really do. I'll be happy to be vaulted and laughed at and himto sign Friday.

One thing though, I hope he signs sooner rather than later and it doesn't get dragged out.

The buy back clause is such a PR thing. If Deulofeu is signed, it will be permanent.

Madrid started with the buy back clause some time ago to justify with "development" that you are cashing in your youngsters. Nowadays a great young striker in Morata sank them down with 2 goals in the CL semifinals, and they aren't even considering buying him back despite Benitez wanting him.

Barcelona is loaded with four top tier forwards, plus great youngsters coming through and high profile signings that they'd want to make in the next years because they have loads of cash. Only if Deulofeu becomes Messi mark II he'd be considered to return, and yet again they would still have Messi, Suarez (£80m) and Neymar (£75m) starting.

PS: Not a single article in Spain about this yet, Oporto rumoured to be interested in him though.

The buy back clause is such a PR thing. If Deulofeu is signed, it will be permanent.

Madrid started with the buy back clause some time ago to justify with "development" that you are cashing in your youngsters. Nowadays a great young striker in Morata sank them down with 2 goals in the CL semifinals, and they aren't even considering buying him back despite Benitez wanting him.

Barcelona is loaded with four top tier forwards, plus great youngsters coming through and high profile signings that they'd want to make in the next years because they have loads of cash. Only if Deulofeu becomes Messi mark II he'd be considered to return, and yet again they would still have Messi, Suarez (£80m) and Neymar (£75m) starting.

PS: Not a single article in Spain about this yet, Oporto rumoured to be interested in him though.

Fabregas and Pique went back

West Ham making a statement tomorrow of a signing from Spain who has played in the prem.

Twitter reckon it's Gerry, and he is posting pics of the new stadium.

West Ham have said they'll be announcing a signing tomorrow, but nothing about a player from Spain that's played in the Prem. It's expected to be Obiang. Edited by Romey 1878

West Ham making a statement tomorrow of a signing from Spain who has played in the prem.

Twitter reckon it's Gerry, and he is posting pics of the new stadium.

Don't get sucked in by twitter rumours mate...

https://twitter.com/soccerinsideuk/status/608343121311756289

https://twitter.com/soccerinsideuk/status/608356406245380096

https://twitter.com/soccerinsideuk/status/600697385627549697

https://twitter.com/soccerinsideuk/status/562288620208685056

Clearly an Everton obsessed Kopite!

This is turning out to be another social media created saga. Twitter is rife with people saying his agent was at FF today with no evidence to back this up (a friend of a guy who once walked the dog of a bloke who heard from a geezer who spoke with a first team player who said sort of thing). apparently the deal will be announced Friday. There's going to be a lot of bitterly disappointed fans come the end of the week and they have no one to blame but themselves.

It actually says the deal would be a TRANSFER with an option to buy for Barcelona.

Hopefully the deal goes through, wanna see more of Everton 2013/2014... and less of Everton 2014/2015.

Here's a much better source (well it's got the certified tick!)...

I would not consider them as a valid source. Those guys are like the tabloids/show of celebrity debates but for football. The worst thing is that they are quite popular in Spain, though. Same format, different content -football- for their targeted audience -men- this time.