IGNORED

Gerard Deulofeu

I really don't see how this is indicative of the club being poorly run.

I think it's an indication that retail staff don't work well late at night or early in the morning. Any, absolutely any, comment that implies otherwise is taking the absolute piss.

it shows that the little details arent carefully considered Ian.

Guest rusty747

Agree 100% with the previous 3 comments. The club sets a very bad example here which does not inspire confidence at all. The small things are just as important as the big things. Very unprofessional, very disappointing and I am unable to defend the club when my friends of the red persuasion start to extract the urine.

My niece worked for Man United and could not get over the ultimate professionalism and absolute focus on getting everything they do as a business and brand 100% spot on, you fall short - you are out. Whether you are in the canteen, hospitality, steward or admin.

For us to be more professional, the smaller things need to be done right. You wouldn't give an application form a second look if it had spelling mistakes - so why is it acceptable to have players names spelt wrong in the window of one of the only fascias where we can sell and market our kit? So poor and avoidable... the staff in the shop are hardly rushed off their feet, I go in there every timne and they are standing waiting for a customer. Sort it out Everton.

Guest rusty747

Thanks for the vid FCBarca. If there is one thing that video shows, it is what a genuine guy our new manager is. I really hope, and am now starting to believe, that good things are around the corner once again for our great club.

C'mon Bobby lad, let's win a cup or two this season.

"the Everton boss is not prepared to rush Deulofeus comeback"

....I think I nearly died. An Everton manager not rushing a player back? That'll be a first in years!!

what!!! not giving him 3 sessions a day to overtrain him and then play him in hot humid conditions to pick up a muscle injury? Then to respond to critics of his pre season regime by saying he will be available for the next game.....

Here's Bob's take on things...

'You get accidents in football, collisions that cause injuries that can't be avoided. But even then if your body is right it will react quicker to the treatment and recover faster. I don't believe in soft-tissue injuries. If you get a soft-tissue injury in football, a mistake has been made. It could be the training programme, a lifestyle problem. Whatever it is, it will be a mistake.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2132819/Matt-Lawton-Interview-Roberto-Martinez--man-shook-season.html#ixzz2a8zUnKm0

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

The enthusiasm for Martinez on here would be refreshing if only folk didn't have to spoil it with the silly digs at Moyes.

It shows no class. If in life you leave a relationship, especially one that was on good terms, it's perfectly reasonable to think your new girlfriend is the most wonderful thing ever, whilst still acknowledging your ex was a bit of alright too. To go the other way, and take every opportunity to attack your ex, only serves to show that your ex was right to dump you in the first place.

In my opinion, a few on here need to grow up, and stick to just embracing any positives for their own merit. If your new girlfriend has great tits, superb. Just say "My new girlfriend's tits are great". There is no need to say "My new girlfriends tits are firm and petite, and much better than the saggy saddle bags of my ex".

You really won't impress your new girlfriend by slating your ex all the time.

Show some class. :dont know:

The enthusiasm for Martinez on here would be refreshing if only folk didn't have to spoil it with the silly digs at Moyes.

It shows no class. If in life you leave a relationship, especially one that was on good terms, it's perfectly reasonable to think your new girlfriend is the most wonderful thing ever, whilst still acknowledging your ex was a bit of alright too. To go the other way, and take every opportunity to attack your ex, only serves to show that your ex was right to dump you in the first place.

In my opinion, a few on here need to grow up, and stick to just embracing any positives for their own merit. If your new girlfriend has great tits, superb. Just say "My new girlfriend's tits are great". There is no need to say "My new girlfriends tits are firm and petite, and much better than the saggy saddle bags of my ex".

Maybe its a coping mechanism Av. Rather than remembering the lovely trifle she used to make, we are focussing on the burnt roast potatoes we had every sunday. Its just that some of us believe that the new Mrs will do a nice trifle aswell as a cracking roast spud.

Actually it's more like slating your ex to your mates. The new girlfriend is Martinez -- we don't talk to Martinez directly about our ex, Moyes.

On the opposite hand, when you hear your mates talking about how great your ex is compared to your new girlfriend, you get start to think there is this underlying notion that maybe you'll never be as happy as you were with your ex -- which is equally demoralizing.

In order to see the positives you have to compare them to the negatives.

already used that analogy...not just me who see's it then

Actually it's more like slating your ex to your mates. The new girlfriend is Martinez -- we don't talk to Martinez directly about our ex, Moyes.

On the opposite hand, when you hear your mates talking about how great your ex is compared to your new girlfriend, you get start to think there is this underlying notion that maybe you'll never be as happy as you were with your ex -- which is equally demoralizing.

In order to see the positives you have to compare them to the negatives.

Actually, got me thinking...

why would it be wrong to criticise the ex??? Lets be honest she was loyal to a point, she didn't ditch you when a few lads cracked on to her around town, but after you had given her a good allowance and home for 11 years and you going down on one knee with an engagement ring - she pondered and pondered only to leave you for a millionaire whose wife of many years left him. You always knew it could happen cos she constantly bleated on about how some of her friends husbands give them better cars and that she felt like she couldn't compete. Funny thing is, she's come back asking for a few valuables your paid for on the cheap - cheeky cow.

Now she's gone you've got a younger model, ok, she went out with a bit of a tramp before you but she done a great job of dressing him up and made the best of him. She's with you now and life is different... does the ex really deserve such loyalty?

Actually, got me thinking...

why would it be wrong to criticise the ex??? Lets be honest she was loyal to a point, she didn't ditch you when a few lads cracked on to her around town, but after you had given her a good allowance and home for 11 years and you going down on one knee with an engagement ring - she pondered and pondered only to leave you for a millionaire whose wife of many years left him. You always knew it could happen cos she constantly bleated on about how some of her friends husbands give them better cars and that she felt like she couldn't compete. Funny thing is, she's come back asking for a few valuables your paid for on the cheap - cheeky cow.

Now she's gone you've got a younger model, ok, she went out with a bit of a tramp before you but she done a great job of dressing him up and made the best of him. She's with you now and life is different... does the ex really deserve such loyalty?

F**king bitch. I hate her now. :shaking fist:

"the Everton boss is not prepared to rush Deulofeus comeback"

....I think I nearly died. An Everton manager not rushing a player back? That'll be a first in years!!

Haha class.

I dont know if you were relating this post to Ten's or some of the other crap that has been posted on here.

I think Ten's above was an amusing little joke about how things have changed and not an 'unclassy' dig. If your taking about some of the other posts then I agree.

Haha class.

I dont know if you were relating this post to Ten's or some of the other crap that has been posted on here.

I think Ten's above was an amusing little joke about how things have changed and not an 'unclassy' dig. If your taking about some of the other posts then I agree.

Love you cxx

Haha class.

Don't take everything too serious Bails ;)

It's just friendly banter between myself and Haf