IGNORED

Gerard Deulofeu

if they put it at 50m no one would bid, he's massively overrated and 27, i don't think anyone would pay 30m for him. why not a 50m or 40m buyout? that's my point, 150 is stupid.

In America people get sentenced to 400 years jail without parole, they'll be dead in 50. Same principle.

Just an exhorberant amount to make sure it never happens.

http://www.theevertonforum.co.uk/everton-looking-into-sweden-international-transfer/

To be honest I thought he was pretty shite in the second half of the season that we had him on loan, would still love him here for the right price though

That's exactly how I feel. He looked disinterested second half of his season andwas mostly obscure during games, but I would definitely take him back.

Would love to take this Gerry back...preferably a permanent transfer as opposed to a loan, but the kid has star potential. If he can just get over himself, hush up and play some defense, he's got a shot at being a world beater. There are not many defenders who can put in an honest's challenge in a one-on-one situation with him and win the ball off his feet. Not to mention the kid has lightning quick pace.

Would take him for no more than 10 mill. Even that might be a stretch, but if we end up selling Mirallas, we could use some of that money to fund a Deulofeu transfer.

Also, not that this means much, but I have FIFA 15 career mode with Barcelona (playing on legendary difficulty), and after 3 years Gerry is now an 86 (started out playing maybe half the games per year, now a full time starter)

then why put one in? it's stupid. either put a reasonable one in, or don't put one at all. it's just being daft as the english say.

In Spain it is mandatory to insert the release fee clause in every contract, a league rule I think. Therefore powerful clubs insert crazy figures to ensure they have the bargaining power. I think Ronaldo and Messi have €1000m...

The only time it had proven useless was when Makelele wanted to go from Madrid to Chelsea as Madrid was paying him very low* wages, he had a very high release fee that Chelsea did not want to pay, and Makelele declared himself unhappy and unsettled to go to work, so Madrid had to let him go.

Still unsure here. IF the 8m is really true, then I cannot argue with the signing; the lad has huge potential and he's young still. Plus, he will have a lot to prove which is great motivation.

But, he wasn't "superb" last time around, he had some superb moments but mostly anonymous, and if the attitude thing is true, I'm a little concerned his ego will be a negative affect.

Dunno... Keep going back and forth on this, it's still going to come down to the money.