IGNORED

Gerard Deulofeu

The player coems highly rated and I'm sure Barca want to see him come on leaps and bounds, as I'm sure the player does too. The fact that if he plays more than half his games we owe no fee is an incentive for us to play him as much as possible, and at the same time I think since he knows he'll be going back to Barca next year he'll be playing out of his skin every match to get game time with them next season.

can you explain how you know this? It sounds like it could be feasible, but Id like to know where you got this from.

can you explain how you know this? It sounds like it could be feasible, but Id like to know where you got this from.

EFC1111 posted it about half way up? Am I the only one who actually reads through the posts? :P

Two articles in the Echo today from an interview with Jordi Cruyff. This one reveals that we pay no loan fee to Barcelona if Deulofeu features in kore than half of our games. Also underlines what a coup that we signed him in the face of interest from some top European clubs: http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/barcelona-back-roberto-martinezs-everton-5163542

Quote from the article that states it here:

Martinez has set up a shrewd deal for the player, which means Everton do not have to pay a loan fee if Deulofeu makes appearances in more than 50% of the Toffees’ games next term – something it is believed he could well be capable of doing.

EFC1111 posted it about half way up? Am I the only one who actually reads through the posts? :P

so he did. In my defence, im at work and the site took me to the next unread post, so I mustve read it and forgotten! :unsure:

Edited by Matt

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/barcelona-back-roberto-martinezs-everton-5163542

Martinez has set up a shrewd deal for the player, which means Everton do not have to pay a loan fee if Deulofeu makes appearances in more than 50% of the Toffees’ games next term – something it is believed he could well be capable of doing.

The press messed up by calling this a mistake. Deufoleu is an African player (look more closely at the picture) currently trialing with the youth team, whereas Deulofeu is the new kid from Barcelona.

Why would a trialist have the number 10 shirt ?

Did they also run out of white rings? Alcaraz seems to be one short. Legit photo ?

Yes, but it's Kitbag's cock-up, not the clubs.

agreed, but its irrelevant whos cock up it is - its Evertons shirt, badge, players being portrayed. I imagine most of the world outside of Everton fans dont know who Kitbag are.

I'm sure it's a one off, some idiot(s) in the club store wasn't too sure on the spelling , risked it because it was home time and hoped noone would notice.

The misspelling is an individual error, I'm pretty sure that the club weren't stupid enough to not check, before writing out his contract.

and then there was...

evertonwembely.JPG

I look at it as the club supporting the dyslexic community.... :dry:

I look at it as a club that can't get the small things right. Kitbags fault or whoever, this shit should not be happening. Shoddy and shows that bollockings weren't issued properly on previous occasions. The red shite fans only need half an excuse to take a pic and broadcast them out.