IGNORED

Does Anyone Know?

Why Per Krøldrup still isn't geting a game?

I'm confused, he doesn't seem to be getting a look in.

Are Joey & Davie keeping him out on merit (I suppose 7 pts fom last 9 says Yeah + back to back cleen sheets) says Yeah.

Another positive then we've still got him to come n all!

Edited by DRS_LUvs_da_Blues

Thats the reason. Moyes is very reluctant to change a winning team, hes always done that in the past, a few weeks ago when it needed changing he wasn't available and now joey and wier seem to be doing the biz

I think that what you have said is part of the issue - if its not sick, dont give it medicine.

ALso - with him on the bench - its made Weir scared of losing his place - competition has raised his game.

The other reason, i think, is that he has not yet really had enough English football and its difficult to bring in a foreign player in such a key role.

Kroldrup is mainly used to soppy italian strikers who jog and dont run. Coming up against the likes of Yakubu would be difficult for him to cope with.

I thought that it was a mistake when Moyes did not play him in the Carling cup - thought that the cup would have been a good platform for his proper introduction to English football...

Be patient - he will get his chance - its only a matter of time - Weir is too old and too slow for the CB role - in my humble opinion (Although he has had two good games lately!) :(

I think that what you have said is part of the issue - if its not sick, dont give it medicine.

ALso - with him on the bench - its made Weir scared of losing his place - competition has raised his game.

The other reason, i think, is that he has not yet really had enough English football and its difficult to bring in a foreign player in such a key role.

Kroldrup is mainly used to soppy italian strikers who jog and dont run. Coming up against the likes of Yakubu would be difficult for him to cope with.

I thought that it was a mistake when Moyes did not play him in the Carling cup - thought that the cup would have been a good platform for his proper introduction to English football...

Be patient - he will get his chance - its only a matter of time - Weir is too old and too slow for the CB role - in my humble opinion (Although he has had two good games lately!) <_<

Im worried that he wont get his chance until theres an allmighty cockup, but true rowlo. You dont change your centre half with 15mins to go to give the new guy a run around do you. He's here for the long term, so if it aint broke dont fix it

Im worried that he wont get his chance until theres an allmighty cockup, but true rowlo. You dont change your centre half with 15mins to go to give the new guy a run around do you. He's here for the long term, so if it aint broke dont fix it

I think that he is there as the replacement for Weir - he is 25yrs old as opposed to weir who is well into his 30's and probably into his last season of professional football. Kroldrup is going to fill that role nicely. Just as Ferrari will probably fill the left back role (if he stays) - I think that he is being nurtured by Valente - a proven left back!

Kroldrup will make his appearance soon - but be patient - he is on the bench.

ferrari doesnt want to be here though does he? says he wants to go back to roma and try and win a first team spot

After the report on Skysports last week - it reads as though Ferrari would like to go back roma at the end of the season - but it also says that if he gets the reception that he got there last time he played, it would be difficult for him to go back...

The lad cant speaker no de english. therefore - how the fuck do Sky know what he said?

Lets wait and see - I would love to keep him - he's young and very expereinced and we made mistakes in the past letting the likes of Dacourt and Materazzi leave - lets hope that we can keep this guy! I think he has raw talent and reads the game excellently! But this is Everton - so he'll probably want to stay but we will send him home because we cant discuss wages - its a taboo subject.