IGNORED

David Moyes thread

The reason I enjoyed last night is that a very arrogant team were brought down to the ground because of their own poor decisions and inability to score. As others have said, it would have been just as funny with SAF in place - except that he would never had played to maintain a 1-0 lead. This added another layer of amusement: a supposedly top team with a strategy not to win big but to hold on against a poor club. It backfired in the most spectacular way. And then the penalties...Honestly, has anyone ever seen anything quite so bad in a long time? Again, the fact that it was United just added to the fun. Yes, I thoroughly enjoyed seeing arrogant jerks being brought back to the ground. And yes, I also enjoy watching underdogs, who really really want to win, do just that.

What puzzles me is why Manure only scored one penalty out of five when you consider how much practise they get from all the penalties awarded to them at Old Trafford. The reason Januzaj missed his, was that he was confused to be taking a penalty he hadn't dived for.

:rofl:

What puzzles me is why Manure only scored one penalty out of five when you consider how much practise they get from all the penalties awarded to them at Old Trafford. The reason Januzaj missed his, was that he was confused to be taking a penalty he hadn't dived for.

That made me laugh so much I will just have to go and have a large whiskey...................... :rofl:

He's been photographed with Toni Kroos' agent as well. Doubt he'd leave Bayern for Manchester United right now considering he's still a regular starter, but you never know I guess. He'll have had an excellent window if he can get Mata, Kroos and Shaw though. They'd be exactly what they need.