IGNORED

David Moyes thread

:rofl: , Oh boy, that's fucking brilliant, you really should write things like that for a living!

Tell me where my critique of Moyes hasn't been balanced?

I've mentioned before he is:-

Hardworking, good eye for a bargain, disciplined, thorough, able to balance books.....

Ultimately though he is a flawed tactician, stubborn, arrogant, negative, has favourites, falls out with players who do not share his values, full of excuses and negative sound bites....

Overrated.

News just in, the British bobsled team are looking to hire Moyes as coach, they've never seen anyone take a team downhill so fast.

4/10......your slipping!

The one about a balanced view.......6/10

The Chris woods Coconut butter on his legs joke......6/10

The " I know through a friend someone who has worked for Moyes as an analyst ".....10/10 :rofl:

COME ON !!!!!.........Your Peter Kay aren't you.

Keep them coming, you really make me laugh :lol:

4/10......your slipping!

The one about a balanced view.......6/10

The Chris woods Coconut butter on his legs joke......6/10

The " I know through a friend someone who has worked for Moyes as an analyst ".....10/10 :rofl:

COME ON !!!!!.........Your Peter Kay aren't you.

Keep them coming, you really make me laugh :lol:

Riiiiiigggghhhhhttttt......

Passes ball to nearest available player and runs forward. He have been scapegoat for United fans for a while now but I dont think he is THAT bad. He'd be better suited in a 4-3-3 system, paired with another midfielder who like to run.

While you're here, why ever is Mata being played again out on the left wing? His talents are being wasted.

can someone tell me what tom cleverley actually does?!

Utd lads in work were laughing about him today, asking what the fuck does he do after Cleverley said this

“My job goes under the radar at times. I am not a player who’s going to beat three or four people and stick it in the top corner or go round tackling people like Roy Keane."

Tell me where my critique of Moyes hasn't been balanced?

I've mentioned before he is:-

Hardworking, good eye for a bargain, disciplined, thorough, able to balance books.....

Ultimately though he is a flawed tactician, stubborn, arrogant, negative, has favourites, falls out with players who do not share his values, full of excuses and negative sound bites....

Overrated.

oh God, you were being serious!

Too right I was - stop thinking of the conclusions I offer and foucs on how I got there... there are compliments but the overall opinion ain't great, it's still balanced.

I guess if you werent taking a swipe in nearly every post Id be more inclined to agree!

I guess if you werent taking a swipe in nearly every post Id be more inclined to agree!

Thats because my conclusion of his is this:-

He's a man who did a great job for 2-3 years, who dined out on it, and rather than push himself to evolve as a coach he decided to sell his performance as a "its as good as it gets for this club". Sad. In doing that he pushed aside our proud history and for all those fans born in the mid to late 80's and beyond - brainwashed them into believing he was as good as we could get.

The club like it or not is bigger than any manager or era of financial mismanagement - to accept a patched up version is unacceptable and the apathy that he drew on many fans was a complete disgrace. I would have had more respect for him if after his "show me investement" stance he said "I can't take this club any further" - because lets be honest he knew and we knew he couldn't.

It wasn't purely down to transfer money... as many have said, limit him to £8m max per player and you will see a squad of players he can work with. Give him the money to buy ego's and he clashes due to the fact that he can't work with elite level players - he is a limited coach, simple as that.

And thats where I am with him, the frustration of watching him earn a fortune from just operating on a mid table budget providing lower level brand of football to return a position our salary expenditure warrants just doesn't sit right with me. Throw in to the fact that he has disprespected our club to win favour with his new employers was the final straw for me. He is a self serving, arrogant deluded man, who tarnished his early rescue act for me.

You can include the fact that I have stated he is hard working, book balancer, eye for bargain, disciplined anywhere within all that above, but i'm sure you will see it counts for very little. The reason I take swipes at him is due to the fact that I am still extremely angry with him.

Moyes is well out of his depth, but while it is still comical I am also feeling kinda sorry for him (in a professional capacity, as personally he has a more comfortable life than most people). People are taking the piss out of him and he just looks lost.

Thats because my conclusion of his is this:-

He's a man who did a great job for 2-3 years, who dined out on it, and rather than push himself to evolve as a coach he decided to sell his performance as a "its as good as it gets for this club". Sad. In doing that he pushed aside our proud history and for all those fans born in the mid to late 80's and beyond - brainwashed them into believing he was as good as we could get.

The club like it or not is bigger than any manager or era of financial mismanagement - to accept a patched up version is unacceptable and the apathy that he drew on many fans was a complete disgrace. I would have had more respect for him if after his "show me investement" stance he said "I can't take this club any further" - because lets be honest he knew and we knew he couldn't.

It wasn't purely down to transfer money... as many have said, limit him to £8m max per player and you will see a squad of players he can work with. Give him the money to buy ego's and he clashes due to the fact that he can't work with elite level players - he is a limited coach, simple as that.

And thats where I am with him, the frustration of watching him earn a fortune from just operating on a mid table budget providing lower level brand of football to return a position our salary expenditure warrants just doesn't sit right with me. Throw in to the fact that he has disprespected our club to win favour with his new employers was the final straw for me. He is a self serving, arrogant deluded man, who tarnished his early rescue act for me.

You can include the fact that I have stated he is hard working, book balancer, eye for bargain, disciplined anywhere within all that above, but i'm sure you will see it counts for very little. The reason I take swipes at him is due to the fact that I am still extremely angry with him.

thats the best post you've made in a while mate, much more understandable

His source 'was' THT mate.

Not really interested in any of them to be fair. You can have all the rumours you want but until it's booted up and on the pitch it's just rumours.

Both Charlatans IMO.

I think LCAB's source is big Nev.

They get very little correct.

That THT made me laugh last month. He tweeted something along the lines of knowing Traore and Mcgeady would come in weeks before but was told not to say nothing. Comical.

There was an article in the Telegraph today that the Glazers have agreed a £100m transfer kitty for Moyes. I reckon Moyes wont be too happy with that as it will put £10m on every player Moyes goes after.

And then he won't spend anything as there is no value in the market :rolleyes:

And then he won't spend anything as there is no value in the market :rolleyes:

Ferguson's 'there's no value in the market' has to be the biggest load of nonsense going. Look at all the top players who have went for a relative pittance. To make it even funnier he was spending £20m a-piece on guys like Nani, Anderson, Hargreaves, Young,Jones, Smalling etc. To be fair it's probably harsh to put Nani and Hargreaves's names in amongst that flock of cloggers.

Edited by Nikica