IGNORED

David Moyes thread

Guest Nikica

The guy is a moron. He was stealing a living managing Everton in the last few years, and he's certainly stealing a living now as manager of Man U. There's people not involved in football who are far more intelligent and perceptive than he is, and if they were tot ake their coaching badges and gain the appropriate knowledge of European football (the latter of which he doesn't have, anyway), then I have no doubt they would do a better job than he has.

He's a mid-table manager far above his station; a fraudster.

Edited by Nikica

Guest blueboy122

Exactly Marco.

Moyes has not got a clue.

He isn't the man for the job.

As soon as he replaced that Rene bloke who many attributed Man Uniteds success down to with Steve Round and Phill Neville it was all over.

This could turn out to be the week from hell for David Moyes. (1) Humiliated at home by Liverpool, (2) knocked out of the CL by Olympiakos, and (3) losing the Manchester derby.

Can anyone explain why, when losing 3-0, anyone in their right mind would replace Mata with Ferdinand? :unsure:

I never had the explanations when he did the same managing us. He's a big game bottler

Guest blueboy122

Imagine Mata in our side.... Mouthwatering.

I really believe that it won't work out at United for Moyes he just hasn't got the mentality no matter how much money is thrown at him to buy players.

Guest blueboy122

He doesn't ruin strikers because he doesn't play strikers he plays people who used to be a striker in a role called the "defensive forward"... A position that requires the mindset of a league one player who's just happy to get a game.

Big Denis was probably the best striker Moyes has ever managed in his opinion.

My guess is he had a few glasses of red pre St Patricks, enjoyed watching his former boss have egg on his face and went to work on his smart phone. We've all been there.

Probably had the new head of propaganda/marketing/badge-redesign/cover ups etc get onto him this morning... no doubt he will probably be asked to say that his account was hacked or something like that and he thinks David Moyes is a stellar chap who will come good at United.

See... its not the stuff you hear that comes out of the likes of Cahill and Kilbane you need to listen to, it's the muted stuff that you hear that is indicative of how he was really seen.

Be interesting to see a few of the biography updates from the likes of RVP, Rio, Rooney as to how he actually is as a manager.

they're all still on sheedy's twitter account

Blimey, go ed Sheedy lad.

I think someone somewhere mentioned Sheedy may have a book coming out. If so no doubt he will have Moyes slated in there.

Loved Sheedy as a player, absolutely amazing left peg, in fact i'm not sure if i've seen any better since.

Before anyone gets a little disappointed in how Sheedy behaved, Moyes has asked for this. His behaviour and comments in the summer was disgraceful, and I believe when the youth team had big games Moyes never turned up to watch.

A friend in work put me onto a piece by something known as the red issue - apparently they are very well sourced with the on goings.

Rumour has it that Giggs has totally distanced himself from Moyes. The story goes that Moyes had the players working 2 hours on a defensive routine having neglected final 3rd drills. Giggs apprently blew his top and stormed off.... Giggs wasn't even on the bench yesterday.

Here are the tweets, including the deleted ones.

http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/everton-coach-kevin-sheedy-attacks-man-uniteds-david-moyes-on-twitter-says-he-never-paid-attention-to-youth/

Maybe I'm wrong, but I can see the tide turning very quickly. Everyone is in attack mode against David Moyes at United. If they fail to make it to the next round of the CL and if they lose the Manchester derby, I can see him being fired.