IGNORED

David Moyes thread

No, the pre season games obviously. I may be prone to moments of indecision, but can at least recognize today is the first day of the EPL. From what I can remember, David Moyes didn't register a win with Manchester United during pre season, but if incorrect, then it's good enough.

Community Shield.

Yes, forgot about that !

Still think it'll be a difficult season for them with Moyes though. Anyone taking over from Alex Ferguson has got big shoes to fill, and Moyes simply wasn't the right candidate for it. I said it before, it's like George Lazenby following on from Sean Connery in '69. Some replacements are appropriate, others seem highly questionable, and even their (Manchester United) supporters were skeptical with the appointment from the beginning - and that can be fully appreciated. But we'll see how he gets on, even though he's really no longer this clubs responsibility.

The fact of the matter is, been watching the game for nearly 40 years now, albeit on and off. I've said it before but maybe it needs reiterating once again, that I have lost significant interest in recent years. I don't go to many games now granted, don't have the time for it is one thing, and can't access Sky Sports to watch at home (and we're not very often featured) or have Everton TV like many or live within a vicinity of Goodison Park to regularly attend like some others. I can't even watch games featured on terrestrial televison such as BBC or ITV because I made a decison not to view their highlights again, and simply can't abide the fucking presenters who are featured. I was watching games and highlights long before Paul and PeteO were even born so I've seen a good long period of soccer action going back enough, but now, and in todays day and age, have just fallen out of favor with it.

Hoping this time there's some level of comprehension with this as it's unlikely I will endeavor to explain again any futher on from this.

The fact of the matter is, been watching the game for nearly 40 years now, albeit on and off. I've said it before but maybe it needs reiterating once again, that I have lost significant interest in recent years. I don't go to many games now granted, don't have the time for it is one thing, and can't access Sky Sports to watch at home (and we're not very often featured) or have Everton TV like many or live within a vicinity of Goodison Park to regularly attend like some others. I can't even watch games featured on terrestrial televison such as BBC or ITV because I made a decison not to view their highlights again, and simply can't abide the fucking presenters who are featured. I was watching games and highlights long before Paul and PeteO were even born so I've seen a good long period of soccer action going back enough, but now, and in todays day and age, have just fallen out of favor with it.

Hoping this time there's some level of comprehension with this as it's unlikely I will endeavor to explain again any futher on from this.

The only explanation needed is why (ignoring any Everton connection), if you have little interest in football and no ability or inclination to watch it....why do you spend so much time posting on a football forum :huh:?

Reports that we have rejected a combined bid for Fellaini and Baines for £28m, if true Moyes can fuck off and i believe we should NEVER do business with them again.

To be fair Moyes probably just identified who he wants - I'd imagine Woodward or whoever deals with the actual negotiations monetary wise.

But still... FUCK OFF!!!

To be fair Moyes probably just identified who he wants - I'd imagine Woodward or whoever deals with the actual negotiations monetary wise.

But still... FUCK OFF!!!

He still has the final say on the player and if he honestly thought it was a cheap price and he'd know we would reject it, he would go and say "look, there both good players, Bill is never going to accept £28m for them" It's his former club. he knows exactly what they are worth. It's amazing that in the space of weeks, Moyes is managing to destroy 11 years of a fairly good relationship with his former club

Woodward has put Moyes in a tough situation - but its for moyes to remedy this, to be perfectly honest I hope this fallout escalates.

The reason is I am sick of this "compliant Everton, sell their best players to the mancs when they decide they are good enough to grace old trafford"

The way it has been you will be expecting news articles satting Barkley to head to old trafford for £14m plus bebe, its just an insult to our club that we are seen as some sort of stepping stone and feeder club for that lot. I want Kenwright to come out and state he will not do business with that lot again.

Cant remember the last time I felt as angry as I do right now. Heard about the joint £28 million bid for Bainesy and Felli

in work, and ive seethed and raged all day about it. Our club,s response magnificent, hats off for not making it public

at the weekend to shadow over our first game, and the statement saying Derisory and Insulting is just spot on.

Add to it Shameful, offensive and any superlative you like. Its a vile insult to Everton Football Club.

What happened to the special relationship and mutual respect with Bill Kenwright then ?

Or your so called regard for the fans who backed you 100 per cent ?

Or your admiration and regard for the traditions and pride of Everton F.C ?

Answer to all the above bullshit and more bullshit.

Leighton Baines, even taking his age into account is worth at least £15 million, and with felli combined the starting bid should

have been at least £35 million, and even that would have been turned down.

David moyes knows damn well the offer is laughable. Imagine he was still our boss, he would have been full of offended

indignation and told united to stuff it.

Ok it could be argued that the united board tabled the bid, but moyes instigated it, and who is more aware of the financial

situation at Everton, he,s dealt with it for years.

Fellaini to be honest, has been making the come get me noises for a few seasons, and I expect him to go, but if he does I hope

our club hold out for maximum top whack fee.

Would love to know Leighton Baines private thoughts on this, want nothing more than for him to come out and say, I want to

stay at Everton. All this speculation does him no favours either, but he came out and said he wants to play for Man Utd

then again screw the bastards for every penny. If bainesy ever says he wants to go, then he must. Fav player or not im only

interested in players who want to wear the royal blue shirt.

Forget the emotional send off, still have the grace to admit he did a mostly fine job for us, but make no mistake he is now

the enemy.

As Evertonians we all have our gripes with the board, lack of investment, pathetic commercial side, but we have the right to

earned by years of loyalty.

But when an outsider insults Everton Football club, we rally around our club and fiercely defend everything it stands for.

Moyes will find this out when he returns to Goodison with them.

Today I have lost all respect for David Moyes, and feel contempt for Manchester Unied.

Re DM's comments about the schedule being unfair, I just noticed Villa's first week. They played Arsenal away; mid-week, they play Chelsea; next Saturday, they play Liverpool away. In comparison, ManU will have played just two games, versus Swansea and Chelsea. If anyone has the right to complain, it's Paul Lambert. Rather than whine, however, he just got on with the job.

Quite a challenge for DM this weekend. If Chelsea win, they will be six points clear of United and have all the momentum. If United draw, the fans will see it as two points lost. It may be very very early in the season, but this game is particularly important for DM. Does he have what it takes to beat the league's top teams?

Quite a challenge for DM this weekend. If Chelsea win, they will be six points clear of United and have all the momentum. If United draw, the fans will see it as two points lost. It may be very very early in the season, but this game is particularly important for DM. Does he have what it takes to beat the league's top teams?

It will be a very interesting game for the neutrals and I am looking forward to it.

Ahhh I'm proper supporting Chelsea. I want the whole united experience to be a nightmare for that horrible greedy bastard.

A few keys injuries, a 4-0 defeat, tactical bloopers, an interview meltdown. This game will be like a cup final coming so early. Aka Moyes bottles it.

Ahhh I'm proper supporting Chelsea. I want the whole united experience to be a nightmare for that horrible greedy bastard.

A few keys injuries, a 4-0 defeat, tactical bloopers, an interview meltdown. This game will be like a cup final coming so early. Aka Moyes bottles it.

Agree with all points except the key injuries. I hope all their key players have an awful day but I would not wish an injury on anyone.

Same when its our time to play Man U. I want all of their key players on the pitch in full health. And I want Everton to make them look like amateurs.

Agree with all points except the key injuries. I hope all their key players have an awful day but I would not wish an injury on anyone.

Same when its our time to play Man U. I want all of their key players on the pitch in full health. And I want Everton to make them look like amateurs.

I agree. No injuries. Don't give him that excuse. I want him to lose fair and square because of poor tactics, poor team selection, and mediocre man management.