IGNORED

New away kit colour?

Basically, what we are saying here is we are playing in Super League next season rather than Premier League??

http://www.warringtonwolves.org/

For overseas folks this is Super league with the wonderful shirts LOL

:lol: that's the team It reminded me of too Rubes! (It's where I live and work for the company that sponsors them)

I really like it though, the long sleeve one Av just posted is boss!

Edited by GoodisonRoad

Basically, what we are saying here is we are playing in Super League next season rather than Premier League??

http://www.warringtonwolves.org/

For overseas folks this is Super league with the wonderful shirts LOL

Where are the helmets, shoulder pads, thigh pads, wrist bands, toe protectors, pinky-finger straps.....? You've made that up....... :guns:

Rugby League Cake None of that softy pansy stuff for our brave ... sorry brainless .... RL players

It is actually a good game to watch. I tend to support St Helens generally as I lived pretty close to there when I was in Liverpool..

I know mate. My feeble attempt at taking the piss out of American Throw Ball, Catch Ball was just that..... feeble..... :crying: I'm not sure I can show my face here again.... :major overreaction alert:

Rugby League Cake None of that softy pansy stuff for our brave ... sorry brainless .... RL players It is actually a good game to watch. I tend to support St Helens generally as I lived pretty close to there when I was in Liverpool..

Rugby is a decent sport but I don't see the point in the way they structure the league. What is the point in fighting for 1st place when the top six battle it out for the title? It's pointless. Wigan Warriors (who I support) walked the league last year yet had a hiccup in the play-offs and didn't win the Super League title. It's stupid.

Rugby is a decent sport but I don't see the point in the way they structure the league. What is the point in fighting for 1st place when the top six battle it out for the title? It's pointless. Wigan Warriors (who I support) walked the league last year yet had a hiccup in the play-offs and didn't win the Super League title. It's stupid.

The point would be money and fuck everything and everybody else. A bit like The Champions League in football where the non-champions of almost every league in Europe compete in a league where if they don't qualify for the knockout stages they can go into Competition B (The Europa League/Cup) and have another stab at winning something while any non-Champion of a chosen European League has the opportunity to be crowned 'Champions of Europe' despite not being a champion of their home league.

Sounds like something that would be made up for a sketch on Little Britain "got another one for you.....", so it will probably never happen.......

Not sure where to put this, but are we getting stiffed by Kitbag???

Just had a look on the website to see what was available etc, and we don't even feature on their main football kits fan store front page. City, United, Spuds, Barcodes and the shite are all there.

I thought they were our soul merch outlet?!?!?!

Edited by doc_bump

I thought they were our soul merch outlet?!?!?!

Our sole outlet is the club shops and the official online store operated by Kitbag. Looks like they're doing some clearance of last season's kit (though not shirts) on their own site, it's a crazy situation when you can only buy an Everton shirt in two shops in the world, whereas everyone else with a Kitbag deal has their's on sale all over the place.