IGNORED

Tyias Browning

If Galloway hoes out on loan it might be worth looking at whether MK Dons would like him. That way he'd be at a place he's comfortable, with a manager who holds him in high regard.

Makes sense. Would be good if they could go somewhere together, provided they both play.

Can we not loan him out at Premier League level?

his last loan at wigan in the championship he only started 3 matches, so i think he will start immediately now for a championship side, whereas in the premier league at CB or RB i don't think he's ready yet. i think the first team talk is just off the bench for the second half of the year.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

For me when a defender is described as "old fashioned" it describes a limited footballer who can't do much else than defend... Pretty much a yard dog. Not saying he's that bad but he's certainly limited. The games evolved.... You need to be able to play a bit nowadays

yes and no. i was reading it more like he is the perfect compliment to a galloway/mori/stones who want to go forward. he's the jags type who will just stay back and defend and be last man standing.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

He's been injured but personally don't think he's good enough.

thank you. i'm coming around to your thinking as well. with holgate galloway and pennington all doing well with first team opportunities, he could soon be left behind. especially with matty foulds the youngster we bought coming up as well.

sad but it's reality. i wonder if we will see a january loan or something.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...