IGNORED

Women

Guest Nikica

That ignorant, moronic post of yours in the monarchy thread was one of the biggest car-wrecks I have ever seen in my life :rofl: Practically every point was pure unadulterated bollocks, which is some accomplishment.

Do you read the Daily Mail perchance? Don't get cheeky with me when your arguments have more holes than an Amsterdam brothel, ya jumped up wee prick.

:lol:

Card-carrying member of the Irish Labour Party, thank you very much.

The idea that having had bad experiences with some people who happen to be women can lead you to 'hate' women (and not just those particular women, but all women) is a bit, strange, isn't it? And you don't find the idea that you can 'hate' women and not be a misogynist to be odd?

What if you had bad experiences with some people who happened to be black? Would you hate all black people? Would you make threads online about how you hate black people? Could you somehow reconcile that with not being a racist, too?

Edited by Ian C

Guest Nikica

:lol:

Card-carrying member of the Irish Labour Party, thank you very much.

The idea that having had bad experiences with some people who happen to be women can lead you to 'hate' women (and not just those particular women, but all women) is a bit, strange, isn't it? And you don't find the idea that you can 'hate' women and not be a misogynist to be odd?

What if you had bad experiences with some people who happened to be black? Would you hate all black people? Would you make threads online about how you hate black people? Could you somehow recognise that with not being a racist, too?

:rofl:

I don't genuinely hate women. This thread was full of hyperbole and just intended as a rant. Do you really believe posts like the one I posted with my list of 'I don't understand...' points about women are serious? Do me a favour.

I am irritated by some women - hence I exaggerated it in this thread. I stand by my claim that they're too interested in celebrity etc but of course I don't hate them. I've did this before - created a controversial topic just to see what people would say.

Think of my opening post as an extremely hyperbolic representation of my views. It's a microcosm of my propensity for cuntishness. I'm very prone to spitting the dummy out when I'm in a bad mood.

It's funny because the things you're saying to me are things I've said to others - who genuinely do hate all women, or all blacks, or all Jews, etc.

Edited by Nikica

Never had much luck with women. Divorced twice, not too mention other mishaps and issues along the way in other relationships but they're not all bad. Some are efficient, some are very businesslike, some are competent, others are just five fifths of useless, with vaginas resembling wizards sleeves and brains the size of a five pence piece - they invariably end up 'working' for the BBC or ITV, or some other boring sub-standard piece of shit TV stations. Add to that, weather forecasters. Horrible snide individuals.

I got no real issue with women in the true sense, it's just that there's this minority that really irritate, or are so fucking useless you can't quite find the one suitable response.

May get back to this another time

Such as shite spelling :Grammar Police:

I suspect the negative comments in this thread represent a deep-seated resentment to the fact that I happen to be married to the most beautiful and wonderful woman in the world and have been for over 32 years. Sorry guys, but she's not available. I didn't mean to cause such upset, but some things can't be helped. :)

I suspect the negative comments in this thread represent a deep-seated resentment to the fact that I happen to be married to the most beautiful and wonderful woman in the world and have been for over 32 years. Sorry guys, but she's not available. I didn't mean to cause such upset, but some things can't be helped. :)

N'awwww.

Sometimes take issue with the line 'a womans work is never done'. What exactly does that amount to ?

What, give birth once or twice in a lifetime, do a bit of shopping or buying shoes or driving to the nearest convenience store. Look at some of the worlds greatest inventors and contributors - Alexander Bell, Thomas Edison, John Logie-Baird, Michael Faraday, Guglielmo Marconi, Alessandro Volta etc. Odd that - no women involved. Weather forecasters are the epitome of fucking useless and incompetent and lo and behold the vast majority are of female gender. Someone once said, most, but not all, resemble a toilet seat, as without a hole in the middle, they aren't good for shit. Maybe I'm just in a vindictive mood or something. I have met and experienced and do recognize, there are some decent types if you can find them.

Sometimes take issue with the line 'a womans work is never done'. What exactly does that amount to ?

What, give birth once or twice in a lifetime, do a bit of shopping or buying shoes or driving to the nearest convenience store. Look at some of the worlds greatest inventors and contributors - Alexander Bell, Thomas Edison, John Logie-Baird, Michael Faraday, Guglielmo Marconi, Alessandro Volta etc. Odd that - no women involved. Weather forecasters are the epitome of fucking useless and incompetent and lo and behold the vast majority are of female gender. Someone once said, most, but not all, resemble a toilet seat, as without a hole in the middle, they aren't good for shit. Maybe I'm just in a vindictive mood or something. I have met and experienced and do recognize, there are some decent types if you can find them.

seriously?

:doh:

mate please write a fuckin book :rofl:

I agree with DK!!

Marie Curie, Simone de Beauvoir, Mother Theresa, Indira Gandhi, Florence Nightingale, Emmeline Pankhurst, Rosa Parks, Benazir Bhutto, Aung San Suu Kyi....curse the lot of them for spending all their time buying shoes when they could've been making a useful contribution to the human race :shaking fist:

If I'd have known a fairly harmless, if accurate, irritation or response would degenerate into some mild hysterics then I wouldn't have bothered in the first place. Didn't say all women were useless damn it, men can also be equally incompetent, but I seem to get more irritated with the other. Thought of some great names to global contributions and all were men, good enough if the other did there own bits of assistence. I didn't even inaugurate this damn thread.

I mean, there's simply a lot about them that I don't like or 'get'...

Basically, there's a lot about them that I don't get. But perhaps I'm just a narcissist who is suspicious of anyone who doesn't like the things he does? Maybe.

After reading through the thread I think I can simplify the things you say into two short points.

You don't get women, and you don't get women. :-)

Edited by StevO

Marie Curie? Surely considered one of the greatest and most important people ever to have lived? Saved more lives than anyone I can think of, and if you know a cancer survived you just might well have appreciated her work.

Also, my Mum, my Sister and my Fiancé, not quite as impressive as Marie Curie, but all certainly better people than myself.

(Sorry Mike, only read your post after I posted)

Edited by StevO

If you've got the money available or enough cash behind you then you won't always have a problem in picking one up. You see people like Luke Chadwick, Peter Crouch etc, they've got some women with them, regardless of caliber or moral qualities. You take away those millions in the bank, and see the difference. Men are always after one thing it is said, and women are after the other. It works both ways.

Someone once said on these pages women have worse behavior than men when inebriated, and sometimes it can be hard to argue. Saw a little insight into this earlier this night and while intoxicants will have a more significant affect on them than us, it doesn't make it so. Can't abide drunk women in any capacity so it's never a good thing to witness. Can't tolerate drunk men either to be fair, but seems to be a greater propensity for trouble with the other.

What the fuck is going on here? I think I woke up and logged onto male desperate twats.com is this like a group for men who have lost their balls? (no disrespect to testicle cancer sufferers). Worst topic ever!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am with Trev on this

I am with Trev on this.

x2.

I don't think this is a thread that anyone should actually be taking too seriously guys ;).