IGNORED

Norwich City (Away) FT: 2-2

Zoo

Norwich have been very ballsy in the market and I hope it works out for you - just not when you play against us. I like your manager and club.

Got a soft spot for Norwich - maybe it's because we won the league there but I like the idea of them being in the top flight. They have had some nice teams over the years, ruel fox, Jeremy goss, Chris Sutton, - the team that beat bayern Munich. All good stuff.

Think we will win 3-1 today.

Hi all, sorry if you feel I'm intruding just wanted to get some genuine thoughts.

Norwich fan here, at the moment there's a real buzz around Carrow Road - we've done very good business and can't really understand why certain pundits (such as Jamie Redknapp) have us to go down, personally I can comfortably see us finishing top half.

You boys certainly deserve a late goal or two against us this year. Think today's game could go either way, wouldn't be devastated with a point.

Wondered how some fairly neutral fans feel Norwich will get on this year?

All the best for the season

I've been quite impressed with the signings you've made this summer, but its going to take time for them to become part of the team. You'll probably be higher at the end of the season, maybe 9th or 10th, than at Christmas. Good luck this year.

Feel like I've been waiting forever for this... Excited and nervous in equal measure!

Hoping for

...................Howard...................
Coleman...Jags...Distin...Baines
............Fellaini..Gibbo...........
Mirallas......Barkley.......Pienaar
..................Jelavic.................

I know Barkley wasnt the best in the last game for us, but as long as playing with the U21s hasnt spent him, think he has done enough to warrant his place.

Hoping to see Deulofeu given a decent run of time, maybe half an hour and see what he's made of. And a run out for Kone, get him up to match fitness and speed quickly.

BBC Sport's Owen Phillips reports: "Record signing Ricky van Wolfswinkel starts up front for Norwich as does another new recruit, winger Nathan Redmond. But Gary Hooper is ruled out through injury and is not in the squad.

"Everton's new summer signings Arouna Kone and Gerard Deulofeu both start on the bench, meaning their line-up has a very familiar look to it. Nikica Jelavic leads the forward line with Marouane Fellaini playing just behind."

Be very surprised if that's the case.

BBC Sport's Owen Phillips reports: "Record signing Ricky van Wolfswinkel starts up front for Norwich as does another new recruit, winger Nathan Redmond. But Gary Hooper is ruled out through injury and is not in the squad.

"Everton's new summer signings Arouna Kone and Gerard Deulofeu both start on the bench, meaning their line-up has a very familiar look to it. Nikica Jelavic leads the forward line with Marouane Fellaini playing just behind."

I have to agree that I would be surprised too, and disappointed

Sky just put the line up on the same way. Surely no other numpty other than Moyes can think the line up will look like that.