Bristol City v Palace

Peterborough v Reading

Barnsley v Southampton

Burton v Fulham

Carlisle v Leicester

Doncaster v Leeds

Forest v Millwall

Sunderland v MK Dons

I'll be going to the Stevenage game, hopefully we play the reserves/academy.

I should've emphasised the "should" :rofl: '

Hi Thora....pleased with the draw?

Over the moon. Can't argue with being drawn away to the team who finished highest of all the others! You?

Zoo, I hope your players think it'll be as easy as you do. Like the Newcastle players did.

I think you'll find that we'll be no pushover on the pitch and the fans, whilst probably low in numbers, will make up for it with noise and dancing.

Looking forward to it.

I'm sure Stevenage will put up a fight but I can't see them doing much against us to be honest (at home especially). I'm sure it will be a good day out for you all like it was for Tamworth a few years ago but I'd say we're going to win pretty comfortably. I'll stick my neck out and say 3-0. I'd be dissapointed if we concede.

I'd like us to start with something like this.

Joel.

Coleman, Duffy, Stones, Oveido

Deulofeu, Barkley, Kennedy, Mirallas,

Kone, Vellios.

Over the moon. Can't argue with being drawn away to the team who finished highest of all the others! You?

Can't ask for much more than a home draw against a league one team at this stage of the competition (other than a home draw against a league two team), though our record in this is appalling!

I'm sure Stevenage will put up a fight but I can't see them doing much against us to be honest (at home especially). I'm sure it will be a good day out for you all like it was for Tamworth a few years ago but I'd say we're going to win pretty comfortably. I'll stick my neck out and say 3-0. I'd be dissapointed if we concede.

Joel.

Kone, Vellios.

Can you not draft in Neville Southall for a one off?

If he laid down in front of the goal it'd be a nailed on clean sheet for us!

You couldn't get him to lie down for that long. He'd have to keep going to answer the phone every 5 minutes. That GK advice isn't going to give itself.

Joel.

Kone, Vellios.

I think it will be a much stronger team than that mate.

Sorry to interrupt again but is there any sort of precedent set as to ticket prices?

Do you normally cut prices to get the punters in to watch your mob play teams full of plumbers and postmen?

Yup....league cup prices have been about £15 adults and a fiver for kids for this kind of game in recent year if I recall correctly.

Are the games in this competition starting earlier each season? W/C 26 August. Is the final in October? Or do the group stages start in November? Or maybe the highest ranked team from The Capital One Cup who get knocked out in the knockout stages get to enter the Third Qualifying Round for The FA Cup, which the FA intend to introduce from December. Games will be played home and away on consecutive nights with one shown on Sky and the other on BT Sport. Highlights will be available on 'On Demand' for up to 7 nights.

Do we have to enter this competition? What a waste of time. No wonder we usually get knocked out fairly handy year after year. Our players are smart! Why give up a trip to America to prepare for home and away games against some frigging cloggers from Iceland or Kazakhstan.......

It's the same as previous years. We played Leyton Orient at the end of August last year.

Fair enough. Needs to be scrapped, or we need to stop entering. It's not compulsory. European qualification is the only reason for taking part. I would not like EFC to qualify for Europe via this competition.