IGNORED

Board/Owners Related Stuff

so I wasn't making this shit up was I even this consortium admit there are more than one party interested.

But I suppose they are gargling tripe.

Terrence Pegula and the Buffalo Bills ey? Yeh you were right all a long. Until I see soneone else sitting in Kenwrights seat they'll always be rumours far too many false dawns

Might be too cut up about it. Or it's scared him considering his own health issues.

He managed it for Hickson, and by all accounts he was a real hero to Kenwright.

If there's one thing Kenwright's good at it's giving emotional speeches/statements at these times, so you'd have to think it's down to very serious health issues if he's kept quiet.

He managed it for Hickson, and by all accounts he was a real hero to Kenwright.

If there's one thing Kenwright's good at it's giving emotional speeches/statements at these times, so you'd have to think it's down to very serious health issues if he's kept quiet.

True.

Really hope not :(

Blimey does anyone seriously think that there are people out there who wouldn't be pulling for him to be well? I would struggle to control my temper if I heard someone who wasnt.

Hope the guy is ok and gets well soon. He has been a figure head for the club for years and the passion of fans has led to him being criticised where others keep their heads down and hidden in the board room. He has had courage - you can't dispute that.

People need to remember football is a game - it really is just that, life is far more precious.

Blimey does anyone seriously think that there are people out there who wouldn't be pulling for him to be well? I would struggle to control my temper if I heard someone who wasnt.

Hope the guy is ok and gets well soon. He has been a figure head for the club for years and the passion of fans has led to him being criticised where others keep their heads down and hidden in the board room. He has had courage - you can't dispute that.

People need to remember football is a game - it really is just that, life is far more precious.

Unfortunately, there are some fuck-wits in our fan base and the Hull/Newcastle thing's proved that.

And i'm with you. Anyone wishing bad health on anyone, in my presence, will be put in their place.

And your sentiment on life is paramount. There is NOTHING more precious than health and time. Life is the longest thing you will ever have. Make use of it.

Guest Howard's way

I really hope he isn't hospitalized too early... The man would never pay the £5 for the tv to be on.

In all seriousness, I have never been one of bills biggest fans but I'm hoping this isn't true. He's a good man all things said and I hope he makes a swift recovery.

Guest Howard's way

99% of me is willing for the man to be well and 1% has me thinking of a takeover.... If you all put your hand on your hearts, you too will agree.

Guest rusty747

99% of me is willing for the man to be well and 1% has me thinking of a takeover.... If you all put your hand on your hearts, you too will agree.

Sorry but no. I 100% want Bill to pull through this. We all have our sporting opinions to which we are entitled but when we are talking about a man's life then 22 guys chasing a ball around a pitch pales into insignificance.

Get well soon Bill.

Not me. I'd rather he sold up, when in good health and just as a f*ck you to all those who do feel like that, he takes a year long vacation in Tahiti on a lilo, sipping on Sangria, thinking of all the dough he's made.

There is not 1% from me. One reason being, I believe he does want what's right by the club and if he isn't here to sell it, what's to say Green and co don't sell Everton to a bunch of Gangsters, dodgy Chinese business men or an Icelandic con-man?

He'll find us the best person to take us over. I believe in him that much.

Edited by Lowensda

I'll tell you 100% I don't.

The man has been great for us. It might be that we are in need for change, but everything he has done has been because he loved the club...be it good or bad decisions.

And a man's health will always come before a game of football.