IGNORED

Board/Owners Related Stuff

• 4 months later...

dear bill next play musical by clifford t ward both of us already written never produced absolute .winner.use the millions it will gross you to buy players who will try to score and not deliberatly play bad to get manager sacked alright he doesnt play an attacking side but what happened on mon night was the clear attempt to throw a game we should have walked. play the kids at least they wont disgrace the club give matinez a rest put sheedy in with the kids shock the first team cloughie would sort the rebels out you may get one player lose form not a squad sell the lot or suspend wages till they knuckle down .missing open goals silly mistakes getting sent off strickers that cant score defenders who dont defend have they no shame marine in crosby could beat us.if they play like tranmere give them the same wages i bet we start winning then .i have heart desease and cancer and this is the first time ive not wanted to put an everton shirt on on match days thats something i never thought id say please bill sort it out its breaking my heart father ted

dear bill next play musical by clifford t ward both of us already written never produced absolute .winner.use the millions it will gross you to buy players who will try to score and not deliberatly play bad to get manager sacked alright he doesnt play an attacking side but what happened on mon night was the clear attempt to throw a game we should have walked. play the kids at least they wont disgrace the club give matinez a rest put sheedy in with the kids shock the first team cloughie would sort the rebels out you may get one player lose form not a squad sell the lot or suspend wages till they knuckle down .missing open goals silly mistakes getting sent off strickers that cant score defenders who dont defend have they no shame marine in crosby could beat us.if they play like tranmere give them the same wages i bet we start winning then .i have heart desease and cancer and this is the first time ive not wanted to put an everton shirt on on match days thats something i never thought id say please bill sort it out its breaking my heart father ted

:Grammar Police: What's happened to the grammar police?

bil next blockbuster clifford t wards playmusical both of us boss songwriting never beenproduced use the millions it grosses you to buy a team that wants to score and dare i say win monday night was as clear a display of a team trying to get their manager the sack . drop the lot of them play the kids put sheedy as coach give martinez a rest if the first team want to playlike marine pay them marine wages bet they score then. how many games lost through silly mistakes getting sent off missed open goals one or two players lose form not a whole squad,ihave heart desease and cancer but monday is the last straw our keeper never made a save itwas really harder for the team trying not to accidently score is this not match fixingall i know i have not wore an everton shirt on matchday for weeks have they no pride in the club attendances are dropping like mad play the kids and sell the lot of them duncan should be ripping throats out please sort it bill its like johnson again peoplesorry players getting paid for doing nothing after last seasons sucesses and profit we should have moved forward but halfway through the season and facing relagation this squadare sicking quicker than the titanic and the excuse well its the manager he did it to wigan but its clear as day they are conspiring to make roberto the scapegoat

bil next blockbuster clifford t wards playmusical both of us boss songwriting never beenproduced use the millions it grosses you to buy a team that wants to score and dare i say win monday night was as clear a display of a team trying to get their manager the sack . drop the lot of them play the kids put sheedy as coach give martinez a rest if the first team want to playlike marine pay them marine wages bet they score then. how many games lost through silly mistakes getting sent off missed open goals one or two players lose form not a whole squad,ihave heart desease and cancer but monday is the last straw our keeper never made a save itwas really harder for the team trying not to accidently score is this not match fixingall i know i have not wore an everton shirt on matchday for weeks have they no pride in the club attendances are dropping like mad play the kids and sell the lot of them duncan should be ripping throats out please sort it bill its like johnson again peoplesorry players getting paid for doing nothing after last seasons sucesses and profit we should have moved forward but halfway through the season and facing relagation this squadare sicking quicker than the titanic and the excuse well its the manager he did it to wigan but its clear as day they are conspiring to make roberto the scapegoat

Father Jack would make more sense.

• 4 weeks later...

We are hoping on quick return of Leon osman, the shite are replacing Gerrard with pjanic for £37 million. I'm fed up with us now. Small club, small mentality. Had. Anyone noticed that since bill out his hands in his pockets for rom the new talk of potential take overs has once again died.

and replaced with progressing plans for a stadium, which would attract investors :huh:

We are hoping on quick return of Leon osman, the shite are replacing Gerrard with pjanic for £37 million. I'm fed up with us now. Small club, small mentality. Had. Anyone noticed that since bill out his hands in his pockets for rom the new talk of potential take overs has once again died.

When did that happen?

• 1 month later...

None of this years failures fall on the board. They backed their manager good and proper. I think we can all agree the 5 year contract now looks a bad decision. Was given far too early but who could have predicted the free fall.

They are ENTIRELY culpable for jumping the gun and giving him that contract after ONE good season, that. Alone is going to cost us millions if we want shut of him. Ridiculous decision to make.

Even worse though is that fucking mursl of hjm on the main stand. Almost enough to make me say I'm ashamed to be an Everton fan.

Let's get this straight right now. People have become used to the shower of shite that run this club. A bunch of fuckin amateurs that have failed to capitalise on anything whatsoever in the past 20 years.

The reason people are so worried about Martinez, certain expensive players doing well etc etc is that we do not have the financial clout to wipe off mistakes.

That is a big problem. We are reliant on a manager to make amends for corporate mismanagement.

Let's get this straight right now. People have become used to the shower of shite that run this club. A bunch of fuckin amateurs that have failed to capitalise on anything whatsoever in the past 20 years.

The reason people are so worried about Martinez, certain expensive players doing well etc etc is that we do not have the financial clout to wipe off mistakes.

That is a big problem. We are reliant on a manager to make amends for corporate mismanagement.

That all came with the job description. If you can't handle the heat get out the kitchen.

Their point makis is there are no bidders. It's known we are available yet no one had come in with a bid. So don't throw BK out while there isn't anyone to come in. That's the main gist of the article.

Ooohhhh. I nearly replied with my long post.

The short post is this.... Phillip green > kenwright. They are asking for far more than the club is worth and have cocked up the potential for a new stadium.

In short they don't want to sell. Certainly for what it's worth.

Ooohhhh. I nearly replied with my long post.

The short post is this.... Phillip green > kenwright. They are asking for far more than the club is worth and have cocked up the potential for a new stadium.

In short they don't want to sell. Certainly for what it's worth.

In your opinion

As Mark says the point is there is no buyer and so nobody to come in.

The Buffoon Union and like minded fans have long been complaining yet not one of them has ever come up with any alternatives

They say they want BK & the Board out but have absolutely no idea who they want in or how they can find an alternative

They complain about the asset stripping yet offer no alternative as to how the club could have backed the managers over that period

In fact they have practically complained about everything and offered nothing, that's why most fans don't take them seriously

No buyers? Did I imagine the sales of Aston Villa, Newcastle, Manchester City, Liverpool twice, Manchester United, QPR, Fulham, Sunderland, Southampton, Leicester, Charlton, Hull…? All during Kenwright's time?

You are so full of shit. How to back the manager? How about not f**king around with business side? You know, like the Kitbag deal? How about not renewing with Chang as a default? Not waste millions on idiotic plans like the Kirkby stadium which was never going to be accepted? What do you expect? Should people really go and tell Elstone how to do his job? I thought he's very well paid to do it already? How about marketing? Why is pretty much the only place you can find Everton stuff on sale the club's own shops? Kitbag doesn't seem to be interested. Some facts about our great deal with them: http://www.sos1878.co.uk/everton-fans/kitbag-continue-hold-everton-back/

So we make about a third of what Spurs make out of that deal? Who exactly thinks that's stellar? Spurs have already, since 2012, made more money on their deal than we will make in 2009-2019!

And the board hasn't put in a dime of their money into the club. Someone like Lerner has put over 100 million of his into Aston Villa. Imagine what Moyes could have done with that money? Instead we have Kenwright (not enough money), Woods (BK's puppet) and Earl (don't give a flying **** about Everton) in the board. What exactly do Woods and Earl do at the Board? What's their contribution? Has Earl done anything apart from getting Stallone to visit GP?

So how's this for a plan: sell to someone who is either a) willing to give money to the club and/or B) has any business acumen and is actually INTERESTED in the club? And who would get a competent CEO in place and reorganize the marketing department so it's not run by people who shouldn't be organizing a yard sale.

And do you know who pockets the high interests paid on the Vibrac loan every year? Why have we loaned from there when I'm certain the club could have borrowed money elsewhere with smaller interest (the money is, after all, guaranteed by the ticket sales so is low risk)?

And if you again ask who to sell, I already gave a list of clubs that have changed hands. Unless you expect people to call every possible candidate and ask if they were interested, how do you propose we can name names? BK keeps telling no-one really wants to buy the club. Is he saying Lakshmi Mittal, Randy Lerner, Sheikh Massour, Shahid Khan, Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha, Markus Liebherr or Roland Duchatelet never made contact? What makes Everton such an unattractive club?