IGNORED

Predict our result - The Game!

Bill

Not really, it's quite straight forward. Just people making fundamental errors, and Yes I was one of them, but people make mistakes.

Put the teams in right order on a home and away basis, predict score, and first Everton scorer, it seems to amount to, but it's never quite that simple as done is it. I think all new ventures need a bit of trial and error to begin with though, in it's - and people's - defense.

Not really, it's quite straight forward. Just people making fundamental errors, and Yes I was one of them, but people make mistakes.

Put the teams in right order on a home and away basis, predict score, and first Everton scorer, it seems to amount to, but it's never quite that simple as done is it. I think all new ventures need a bit of trial and error to begin with though, in it's - and people's - defense.

its not that complicated though!

Home team - away team

Everton 1st scorer (none if Everton not expected to score)

Doesnt get much more simple, does it? :huh:

Edited by Matt

its not that complicated though!

Home team - away team

Everton 1st scorer (none if Everton not expected to score)

Doesnt get much more simple, does it? :huh:

And still DK gets it wrong, Try again Dalziel you must get one right out of four. :yellow CARD:

I want .....

Cardiff 1-2 Everton

Deulafeu

im going 2-0 everton cardiff played well and with a lot of heart last week but 2 play like that two weeks in a row i just cant see not to mention the fact man city played very poorly. plus we are due for our first win but i do think it will be a hard trip the atmoshphere will be insanre escpically after last week (goals barkley & kone)