IGNORED

Predict our result - The Game!

Bill

don't see how that's any different? :unsure:

I think William likes to make up his own rules as we go along.

Don't have the best of patience and not one to be messed around but this is a fun endeavor and don't have a problem with participating, but always seems to be one or two getting caught out every now and again. I'm not going to amend for a second time, so if incorrect, it can stay that way I'm afraid.

I think William likes to make up his own rules as we go along.

Don't have the best of patience and not one to be messed around but this is a fun endeavor and don't have a problem with participating, but always seems to be one or two getting caught out every now and again. I'm not going to amend for a second time, so if incorrect, it can stay that way I'm afraid.

Bills rules haven't changed since day one, its really not that complicated:

Home team score vs Away team score

Name of 1st Everton scorer or none if no goals for Everton predicted.

"Them" is not a team ;)

Looks right to me now though.

Edited by Matt

Interesting to see that only one, maybe two, individuals, actually go for a home success on this.

We may have a good recent record at their venue and overall, but they do have some decent players and as before, the crowd will make things difficult. Those who actually went as far to predict a three or four goal success without reply, maybe getting a bit carried away after the weekend. Wouldn't be at all surprised to see a draw or they may even sneak it, but sticking with the initial prediction. I'd maybe get more satisfaction from beating these than the opposition at the weekend, but we'll see how it goes.

Interesting to see that only one, maybe two, individuals, actually go for a home success on this.

Me included....but I treat this thread as it's intended, as a game (gone for a home win purely because virtually nobody else will). It's not meant to replace the match day thread (where I've posted what I really think) and there's not supposed to be any discussion in here, just a simple prediction.

It's not complicated. New posters on the thread and new members I can understand not getting it immediately but......sigh. Never mind.

Guest rusty747

0-2 Everton. Would like to see Jela and Romalu get the goals. If we can win our next 2 games, I think we would be solid top 4 or 5. And, I think we can stay there or better all season.