IGNORED

Predict our result - The Game!

Bill

Surprisingly only 2 peeps went for an Everton loss, a sign of extreme confidence in the team for a tricky away fixture.

Best scorers this week are C1982, and Blueblood, with the right result and the right scorer. Mike was the only other one to select Baines as the scorer.

predict5a_zps4a0ef228.jpg

All those who have predicted but are missing from the league, have been left out because they have not yet scored, but will be added when points are scored.

If anybody thinks they have not received the correct points Let me know and we will look again.

Edited by Bill

Its already time consuming checking the result, then the score, and then the scorer, thats why i ask that everybody put it down simply, and all in the same format.

It would be twice as time consuming if you put the predictions for both games in the same post. I didnt do the last cup game and I'm not checking the Fulham result, but if anybody else wishes to do so, they can give it a go.

Edited by Bill

Everton 2-1 Newcastle

Fulham 1-0 Everton

You obviously dont read the posts.....

Posted Yesterday, 03:31 PM

"Its already time consuming checking the result, then the score, and then the scorer, thats why i ask that everybody put it down simply, and all in the same format.

It would be twice as time consuming if you put the predictions for both games in the same post. I didnt do the last cup game and I'm not checking the Fulham result, but if anybody else wishes to do so, they can give it a go".