IGNORED

West aaaaaaaam

Finn balor

With our tails up what team would you play? I'd like McCarthy and Barry in midfield because Osman was poor again on Saturday. I can't see him dropping Ossie but I would. I'd keep Naismith for an hour then give delafou half hour regardless of the score with lukaku starting.

West ham haven't got much up front so we need to be positive and get the first goal and go on and win comfortably as I think west ham are a poor team. I'm going to be optimistic with 0-3 lukaku brace and Ross screamer

Lukaku for Jelavic and everyone else as they were.

I would like us to batter West Ham to give that depressive twat Allardyce something else to whine about. If I was him I would kill myself. That sad bastard serves no purpose, sounds like he gets no enjoyment out of anything. There's every chance he has no friends and his family hate him and take the piss out of him behind his back. A miserable unforgiving waste of oxygen and he'd be better off out of it.

6-0, Lukaku (3), Barkley, Mirallas, Deulofeu with West Ham deserving a point in Big Sam's book.

I would like us to batter West Ham to give that depressive twat Allardyce something else to whine about. If I was him I would kill myself. That sad bastard serves no purpose, sounds like he gets no enjoyment out of anything. There's every chance he has no friends and his family hate him and take the piss out of him behind his back. A miserable unforgiving waste of oxygen and he'd be better off out of it.

Hate it when people sit on the fence....tell us how you really feel!

Three hundred minutes since we conceded a league goal. West Ham toothless so a nailed on clean sheet surely? They'll probably park the bus and go for the point so it's just a question of whether we'll have enough to break them down.

Course we will!! But they'll get a van Wolfswinkel-esque stroke of luck in the 89th minute to make it just 3-1 to the good guys.

Howard

Coleman Jags Distin Baines

Barry McCarthy

Deulofeu Barkley Mirallas

Lukaku

Realistically, we'll see Naismith over Deulofeu, but I think West Ham would be a good start for him.

Naismith (after his plaudits against Chelsea, he wont be dropped) for Deul and thats the team I expect.

Im really hoping we give them a thrashing, partly because I despise Fat Sam but also because our football is just waiting to tear a team up. Got a feeling Wet Spam will be very tricky to break down though :(

West Ham have not looked that bad defensively to me. Don't see us tearing them apart, but would love to be proved wrong. Think it could be quite tight with us enjoying a shed load of possession but struggling to make too much of it.

1-0 or 2-1 for me. Need to play with more pace and occasionally go a bit more direct to unseat them.

As much as we probably should, I can't see us keeping a clean sheet in this one. I don't think we have been up against a proper long ball team this year so it might be a new experience for our defenders in our new system.

Saying that, heading is heading regardless of what system you play!

I've gone for a 1-2 result.

I think we will see the exact same team apart from Lukaku instead of Jelavic. I expect that Osman and Naismith will start. I don't really mind if Naismith starts. Looked promising in pre-season and took his chance vs Chelsea. Would like to see McCarthy over Osman but I don't think it will happen.

What Peter said.

Fancy a win. Confidence should be high. Only issue may be that we'll go into the game expecting to win, which won't be the case at all.

I think it'll be a tough, physical game. I expect Lukaku to start and Deulofeu to get more minutes under his belt.

The fact that RM pushed Mirallas up top on his own vs Chelsea. I fancy a similar thing to happen come the end of the game, but for a Mirallas, Lukaku and Deulofeu pushing high up top.

Ending with a 5-2-3 and a front three of KM, NJ and GD to finish.

To start:

Howard

Coleman - Jagielka - Distin - Baines

Barry

Barkley - Osman

Naismith --------------- Mirallas

Lukaku

70 mins

Howard

McCarthy ---Barry

Barkley

Deulofeu - Lukaku - Mirallas

End of game:

Howard

Stones - Jagielka - Distin

Coleman ------------------------ Baines

McCarthy ---Barry

Deulofeu

Jelavic - Mirallas

Edited by tenaciousj

What Peter said.

Fancy a win. Confidence should be high. Only issue may be that we'll go into the game expecting to win, which won't be the case at all.

I think it'll be a tough, physical game. I expect Lukaku to start and Deulofeu to get more minutes under his belt.

The fact that RM pushed Mirallas up top on his own vs Chelsea. I fancy a similar thing to happen come the end of the game, but for a Mirallas, Lukaku and Deulofeu pushing high up top.

To start:

Howard

Barry

Barkley - Osman

Lukaku

70 mins

Howard

McCarthy ---Barry

Barkley

End of game:

Howard

McCarthy ---Barry

Deulofeu

Jelavic - Mirallas

I like the look of this (though I would prefer McCarthy just to start with Barry), will be impressed if that's how it pans out!

I'm expecting a win too (we always seem to do well against West Ham), though for some reason I don't think we will keep a clean sheet, despite our last 3 defensive performances & West Ham's poor attack.....I can just see that horrible bastard Nolan scoring a rubbish, scrappy goal! I'm going to say 1-3, Mirallas, Barkley & Deulofeu for us.

Tried to get tickets for this, but they were all sold out by the time they came on general sale :(

Probably for the best though tbh - always seems to be 0-0 when I go!

Cant wait for this game, we always do well there even when we were,nt at our best. We seem to have a hoodoo on them

like the redshite do on us. West Ham have tightened up considerably, 1 defeat 1 goal conceded against the perennial hard to beat

Stoke City.

The Lukaku factor alone fuels the expectation but you know our Everton, learned to expect the unexpected.

I loathe to predict Everton wins ( just makes me uneasy) but I do feel the lads should do well in the next 3 games

and that's trying to look with a neutral head on ( Not my fanatical Blue one).

The squad looks strong, the competition the best ive seen in an age, and RM continues to impress me.

Im starting to get a buzz of pure excitement I have not had for years. Fulham in the cup another intriguing fixture.

We seem to be getting things right, it will be gradual but the promise is there, and I for one now cant wait for our

games.

I think it would be a good game for Duelofeu. Yes he might get kicked about a bit more than your normal game, but O'Brien and Demel are truely awful defenders and I would love to see him and Mirallas rip them to shreds. If we get a goal early I think we will route them but otherwise we could be for another one of those frustrating afternoons.

Go from one much disliked opposition to another and if we could duplicate the weekends result for this one, it's all you can ask for.

We have a good record against this opposition in recent years especially at their venue, but expect another testing game. Their supporters always make it difficult and hope the senior match official has a quiet game. I think the awful Carroll is still out for them but haven't been checking on progress.

Said before I expect an away win by two goals to their one, so see no reason to change.

What Peter said.

To start:

Howard

Barry

Barkley - Osman

Lukaku

70 mins

Howard

McCarthy ---Barry

Barkley

End of game:

Howard

McCarthy ---Barry

Deulofeu

Jelavic - Mirallas

Sweet line ups and we are allowed four sub's!! There is no stopping us now!!!

I think we will see the exact same team apart from Lukaku instead of Jelavic. I expect that Osman and Naismith will start. I don't really mind if Naismith starts. Looked promising in pre-season and took his chance vs Chelsea. Would like to see McCarthy over Osman but I don't think it will happen.

I agree with Peter. If Martinez is trying to build up Naismith's confidence then he won't drop him after Saturday's performance, and I suspect he meant it when he said McCarthy would have to work his way into the side so Osman will keep his place, but I would expect both McCarthy and Deulofeu will feature in the second half. Maybe Kone to come on for Lukaku late on if Romelu is lacking a bit of match fitness.

Yes you are :shaking fist:

I was actually there in 1991 for the FA Cup sixth round game when we lost by 1 - 2 on the night. They had a player called Stuart Slater who put in one of the greatest one-man efforts I can recall and even scored the second goal, although Southall could have done better.

There was a minor pitch invasion at the end, had to sit in with the home supporters and a woman tried to chew off her hand on the subway home I can recall back. It was quite an eventful evening. I do hope we don't lose the unbeaten record to these............, but it will have to come to an end sooner or later. I think we have the capabilities to get a result from this and they do struggle at home sometimes, with the expectations of the crowd.