IGNORED

Pro Evo Goals

L_Blue

its compressed with divx www.divx.com for the codec its the latest version of the codec you need sorry plus I am sure most people have scored better goals than me but never mind. I have also just found a template for this seasons new kit so may remake this vid with new kit if people like it and maybe I will have scored some more good goals by then

Edited by L_Blue

firefox is a different browser to internet explorer its free and has better pop up blockers etc and it doesnt seem to need constant updating to do with security failures like internet explorer does.

39075[/snapback]

:o some screamers their :D

Some good goals there mate, and the new kit looks class.

Thats another thing that never works for me, whenever i cross the ball in the ball never gets onto one of my players heads

i reckon this thread should be pinned or something for other people to post links to their goals aswell

Edited by EFCfan2007

only works on the pc version since you can mod the individual files yourself on the ps2 you can buy something called a max drive and download option files from the internet and put them on the drive then onto your ps2 pro evo option file. Unfortunately I dont know where to get them since I dont have a ps2

only works on the pc version since you can mod the individual files yourself on the ps2 you can buy something called a max drive and download option files from the internet and put them on the drive then onto your ps2 pro evo option file. Unfortunately I dont know where to get them since I dont have a ps2

39482[/snapback]

ye heard about the cd, didnt know pro evo was on comp, mite get it, is it hard to play on comp?

On the PC it's pretty decent it depends how good yr PC is. I have a logictec dual action gamepad which is essentially the same as a ps2 one. They usually release a demo of the new pro evo before it gets released I recommend downloading the demo it's prob gonna be around 200-400mb to see how it would run before you buy it. Here is a link to the demo of pro evo 5 if you want to see how it will run http://www.gamershell.com/download_10741.shtml. I really like the PC version because you can mod it loads and I dont have a ps2 anyway but try the demo and see how it runs for your self.

Mark btw I have found a site that has the new ps2 option file with supposedly new efc kit and new teams in the prem like sheff utd and watford. Can't try it out myself tho since I don't own a ps2 so you would need a max drive or something to get it off the pc tell me if you want the link.

Edited by L_Blue